🅿️🅰️®️T - 1️⃣

Hey sugars ❤️ so, are you guys ready for the first part ? Raise your hand up if you are ready ✋

In a dark alley a man was continuously screaming loudly in pain helplessly and soon someone slit his throat brutally then left from there while whistling creepily

~Next Day~

Police officers, media reporters and public are everywhere around the alley where the new murdered appeared.

Reporter : This is the 10th time we are seeing such a cruel murder but still police aren't able to do anything...why there is still no clue about the psychopath killer ? Everyone wants to know If they are safe or not.

??? : If you didn't did anything wrong then you are safe.

Everyone turned towards the owner of the voice and saw the head officer was standing there.

??? : That psychopath killer is killing only those people who had committed a crime and If you didn't did any crime then you are totally safe so, no need to be scared.

Reporter : But Shu sir why still police aren't able to take any serious action ? Are you guys not able to catch that psychopath killer or something else is behind this all ?

Shu : Well! We are trying our best level but we are not getting any clue or proof against the psychopath killer but don't worry we will try our best to catch him.

He walked away and come to the dead body, it was brutally killed and soon a ambulance arrived there and took the dead body...Shu somehow ignore all the media and left from there and come to the autopsy room just to see a doctor checking the dead body.

Shu : Any news Dr

Shu : Any news Dr.Y/n ? Do you know how he got killed ?

Y/n : Nothing new Shu, everything is same...his scalp is badly injured and his eyes were wide open like the psychopath killer glued his eyes so, that he can't even blink for a second, his hand have some injury it seems like it is exactly following a pattern.

Shu looked at the dead body's hand and saw some different types of cuts.

Y/n : Everytime these all cuts make a symbol but we are not able to crack them and only one knife is used for killing him, his legs were broken badly like something has been used very heavy to crushed his legs and also he was locked maybe in a basement for some days without food and water that's why he was too weak and everytime the psychopath killer make a symbol on the dead bodies to make us understand that who gonna be his next target.