🅿️🅰️®️T - 5️⃣

Hey sugars ❤️ waiting for this part from a week right ? Here you go...

After meetings with senior officers at Chiba and Tochigi you two come back to Tokyo but instead of going to home you both decide to meet Shu's parents first so, you both come to his parents house and saw them sitting on the couch.

Shu : How are you mom...dad ?

Mrs.Kurenai : We are good son but what happened with the case ? Look guys no need to be in hurry or stressed yourself...I can't see both of you like this.

Shu sighed heavily and sat on the couch in front of them along with you.

Y/n : How are you dad ?

Mr.Kurenai : I am fine daughter but I want to say something serious so, listen here you and Shu are getting married next week.

Hearing his words your whole face becomes like a tomato and you blushed furiously.

Mr.Kurenai : I am thinking that next week is the best day and I know you both have work but you two just can't neglecting your personal life.

Shu : Well! I have no problem with it dad but I am too busy with this case...I also want to start a new life with Y/n but now the situation is not helping.

Mr.Kurenai : I know son but I just want you guys to settle down, I just want to see you both happy with your own family before I die...I just want this and it's my last wish.

Shu looked at his dad in disbelief upon hearing his words "die".

Shu : What the hell are you saying dad ? Are you out of your mind ? Dad from past few days you have been acting weird what happened to you ?

Mr.Kurenai : I didn't mean that, death is a universal truth and I have to die, everyone have to die one day...I just want both of your happiness so, just get married and let me see my dream.

He took a deep breathe but no one noticed some drops of cold sweat on his forehead.

Shu : Fine...arrange everything...I am ready and after a week we will get married.

Mr.Kurenai : And what about you daughter ?

Y/n : I am okay with everything dad...I don't have any problem with the schedule.

Mr.Kurenai : Okay so, should I talk with your parents about this If you want ?

You sighed in pure annoyance after he mentioned about your parents.

Y/n : Dad...you know they don't care, they will never care of anything about me because I am just adopted for them...they never loved me and even after moving out with Shu in his house they didn't even ask me anything.

Mrs.Kurenai : It's okay sweetie, nothing have to worry...we will not involved them into this marriage.

Y/n : Hmmm...thanks mom...

Mr.Kurenai : Now you guys should leave and take some rest afterall you both must be tired after such a long travelling.

Shu : Okay dad...bye mom...bye dad...take care.

You both greeted them and left their house and come back to your own home but as soon as you entered inside the home Shu pinned you against the door.

Shu : Are you ready to become Mrs.Kurenai ?

He turned on the red lights making the surroundings more dark with the shade of red.

Y/n : Born to be ready Mr.Kurenai.