Four

The bathroom was filled with a comfortable steam, the mirrors fogged and a gentle hum left the boys mouth at the heat of the water as it made contact with his skin.

He knew he should say sorry to his brother, probably the others too. This was out of character for him to act this way, saying out loud what he usually kept hidden inside. Usually he was more quiet and let others speak for him, not that he was submissive, just maybe leaning towards it. It was after his mother died when he started thinking differently, wanting to change how he lived and behaved.

It was the guilt that ate at him is what did it.

The first couple years with his mother weren't as bad as the last year and half. Towards the end she was barely conscious and when she was, her delirious state overcame her. Many times she didn't recognize Jeongguk or thought him to be Jeonghan, even mistook him for their father a few times. Most times though she would cry and ask where her Hannie was. Witnessing all this was an eye opener. If only he had spoke his mind and told his brother what he thought earlier his mother maybe wouldn't have cried so much.

It was too late to change the past, the future though he could handle. He wasn't going to sit back and let other people decide his life for him anymore.

He exited the bathroom in nothing but a towel wrapped around his chest. His hair was damp and was brushed back away from his face. Water droplets falling down his skin, making him glisten under the sunlight that filtered through the window. Anyone in the vicinity who had the luck to witness the boy in this vulnerable state should be thanking a higher power for allowing them to see it.

"Well shit" Jeongguk jumped at the voice, finding the male from earlier sitting on his bed. He gripped the towel tighter to his body in shock. "If I knew this is what was being offered I would've taken you up on that little demand of yours to help you bathe"

"What the hell are you doing in here?!!"

"You told me to come by and see you, right? About your schedule"

Jeongguk clearly lied about the schedule, he had no schedule, at least not yet. In fact he didn't understand why he needed Taehyung, his life wasn't that exciting, he wasn't one that went out every day and night.

Taehyung stood and walked to the opposite wall, crossing by Jeongguk who took a step backwards in caution. The pictures on the wall were displayed artistically, as if every one that was hung up had a purpose for being exactly where it was put. Taehyungs eyes wandered around the photographs. People he didn't recognize in most but in some he saw Jeongguk, a younger Jeongguk that is.

"Cute" he mumbled.

"That still doesn't answer my question. Coming in here...uninvited"

"That's my job, isn't it?" Taehyung glanced back at the boy over his shoulder. His eyes trailing down the boys legs, stopping where the towel ended. Unmarked thighs that looked too inviting, something he had seen three times now and each time was better than the last. "Besides" he snapped his eyes back up to meet the younger's. "Figured we could get some alone time together, get to know one another." He shrugged and then turned back towards the picture wall.

"I don't care about any of that. Get out" Jeongguk held his hand up and pointed towards the door. His anger increasing when the male only shrugged his shoulders and continued to look at the photos.

"You're cute here" he pointed towards one in particular. "Too bad your personality is shit"

"Leave...now..."

"And if I don't?" Taehyung turned back around. The pretty little thing was seething by now and Taehyung loved every minute of it. From his red cheeks to the way his little cherry lips were pursed out in irritation. "Oh Cherry, am I making you mad? Tell me, what will you do hmm?"