Chapter 1: Dante Vs Slamovich

Hazel is with Steve and Taurus in the Decay locker room, these past few weeks she's noticed a different attitude from Steve and she's pretty sure that Taurus has noticed as well.

Though if she does something, she doubts that anything will happen or change about it so she's keeping quiet about it but perhaps she can talk to Rosemary about it.

"Zel?" Steve says noticing she blanked out for a minute "what?" She asks as he asked the question again and she answered it, the two talked for another five minutes.

Taurus then left the locker room leaving the couple some alone time together "so, what's your next match?" Steve asks looking at Hazel "it's tonight against Slamovich."

"Oh, do you want me to come with you?" Steve asks as Hazel sits closer "sure, I wouldn't mind that" she says as Steve kisses her cheek then her forehead.

****

Elsewhere Taurus was talking to Rosemary about Steve's change of attitude "I've noticed that as well, does Hazel know?" She asks as Taurus shrugs.

"I don't know, I plan on asking her after her singles match against Masha later on" he says "just keep a close eye on both of them since I'm worried on what he may do to Hazel."

Taurus nods "I'll go and watch the match to see if anything else changes" he says as Gisele Shaw walked past them and thought it was a little strange.

****

Hazel was struggling to get back in the ring despite Steve banging on the apron, Masha was in full control over Dante but she soon slowly started to get back in the match.

She also managed to get further away from Masha and tried to roll her up for the three count but she kicked out and so Hazel delivered a Canadian Destroyer to Masha.

The crowd cheered as Hazel went for the pin but she once again kicked out at two then she delivered a cutter to Masha and she eventually got the win.

****

Once backstage Hazel and Steve finished their interview with Gia and headed for the Decay locker room when Gisele Shaw walked up to them and warned them about Taurus and Rosemary.

Thanking her, the couple walked into the Decay locker room finding out that Taurus weren't there "so what do you think they talked about?"

"It could be almost anything and besides it is Gisele Shaw we're talking about here" Steve says as Hazel nods "true, it is should we keep a close eye just in case?"

"Yes we should love" Steve says as he wants his plan to turn out perfect and it won't be if Taurus and Rosemary are planning something.

Author's Note:

They're back!

So, what is Steve's plan?