Tʜᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ Cᴀɴʏᴏɴ Kɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ

A/n - The queen is back 😌💅✨✨

For some unknown reason, my camera roll is filled with pictures of Jax from pintrest. I guess I just simp hard for him :')

Alrightttt..... Let's go to the CANDY CANYON KINGDOM

3

2

1

^ ^

_______________________________________________

Y/N's POV:

Welp, that was a nice sleep. Time to....WUUUUAAAAHH-

I open my eyes, only to be greeted by Jax's grinning face, LITERALLY INCHES from mine.

"Morning, sweethe-"

"AAAHHHHHH-"

I screamed and fall backwards out of my bed, only to feel Jax's arms stop me from hitting the floor.

"Woah- Take a chill pill, darling!" Jax exclaimed, lifting me onto my feet, "You almost knocked yourself out! Am I gonna get a thank you for saving your life, again?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at the purple bunny, turning my back to him. And then suddenly, like the flick of a light switch, my emotions changed.

"T-Thanks.." I mumbled.

Jax spun me around to face him, giving me his trademark smirk.

"What was that? I didn't quite here ya'."

Blush tinted my face bright pink as my eyes widened.

"U-UHH.....N-NOTHING!! I'LLSEEYAINTHEMAINROOMBAIIIII!!"

And with that I was straight out the door.

Jax's POV (for the first time ever):

I watched as Y/N darted out of the door, not leaving a single trace. I chuckled to myself as my face turned a light shade of pink. What is this feeling..? I've never felt this way towards someone before..

SNAP OUT OF IT, JAX!! She's just a girl...

Back to Y/N's POV:

I darted through the circus, still blushing mad from what had just happened with Jax. I didn't even realised where I was going until I bumped into someone. I was pulled out of my thoughts as I rubbed my back where I had landed.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, looking up to find Ragatha with Pomni a few feet behind her.

"Oh, Y/N! It's alright! I should be the one apoligising." she replied, extending her hand out in front of me to help me off my
a$$.

I smiled and took her hand as she dragged me up.

"Well, come on. We better head to the main hall." Ragatha suggested, "Caine's got a new adventure today, and judging by what he's been teasing, it seems like it's gonna be a fun one!"

I nodded and followed Ragatha and Pomni to the main hall. Jax soon followed after and stood next to me, causing me to blush a little and look in the opposite direction. God...what is up with me gushing whenever Jax is around??