Eliana

So basically Eliana's parents were like super overbearing and shit and like wanted her to be perfect because the other children were "failures." And all the love they gave her was fake so she didn't want to leave when she was 18. But she had her best friend named Michael so it's all good.

So like when she turned 13 she started to get bullied, but Michael stood up for her anf stiff and she started catching feelings I guess. And she was REALLY obsessed over him and stuff because he's the only one who showed her like true love and care. Then on her birthday she confessed to him. He said yes cause he didn't want to hurt her feelings on her b-dsy (he kinda liked her though).

So like for the most part of their relationship it was good but then Eliana became "kinda" possessive of Michael and didn't wnay him hanging out with people other than her. At first it was just girls who he wasn't allowrf to hang wuth but then this dude called Alex came to the school and became friends with Michael. And Alex is gae and Eliana was scared he was gonna take Michael away from her so she got mad at them hanging out.

Michael tried to listen to his gf but it was kinda annoying not being able to hang with his other friends. Eliana also started getting really manipulative and would like cry to mess with his emotions and shit. So anyway Alex explained to Michael how Eliana was being abusive, but Michael still didn't want to leave her because before he was her only friend and only person she could rely on and shit and all her new friends were fake.

Eliana's friend, Amber, overheard them and told her Alex was trying to get them to break up. Eliana took it as Alex wanting to get Michael all to himself when in reality he was really just trying to help his friend.

So like when she confronted Alex about it he said he wasn't trying to break them up so he could get Michael, he was just saying that Eliana was abusive and that it's best to not stay. Eliana was still pissed and like attacked Alex, but Alex was stronger I guess idk. He kinda like, threw her to the floor??? And Eliana was fine but she saw Michael was there so she started fake crying and shi.

But Michael had seen Eliana attack Alex so he was on his side so Eliana was, yet again, upset. Michael was now upset himself and was confused on why she attacked him. Eliana explained that Alex was "trying to take him away." Then Alex said he didn't like him like that (which is a lie, but that wasn't the reason he wanted them to break up).

Blah blah blah Michael breaks up with her. She's heartbroken and tries to change but Michael doesn't really care because now he really sees how shitty she was.

Blah blah blah

A little later a new girl shows up. She's named Charlotte. And like Charlotte wants to he friends hut Eliana doesn't. But Charlotte also notices that Eliana is minda like depressed and tries to talk to her but Eliana doesn't wanna talk and then Charlotte tries to learn about the situation and talks to Michael about it and he explains what happens.

He feels bad that she's super depressed now but isn't gonna go back to her because he doesn't like her anymore. Charlotte understands and goes and tries to talk to her once more and Eliana says some stuff and blah blah blah a bit later she gets closer to Charchar and blah blah blah they become besties

Blah blah blah

Eliana apologizes to Michael and Alex and they forgive her

Blah blah blah

Eliana moves unto Charlotte's house and her parents pat tor therapy for her and stuff

And oh yeah Eliana and Charchar start dating yippee!!!!!