Season 2 Chapter 22: We're Talking About Lives Here!!!

After being set free from the lacrima, Gray and Erza had arrived at the basement of the west tower.

Solder# 1: Wh-What the...?! Another Lady Erza?!

Soldier #2: And that's Gray Sorouge?!

Soldier #3: No! They're Earth Landers!

Gray: Where are our friends?

Gray gets into his Ice Make stance as an icy mist emits from his hand.

Gray: Where are our friends who've been turned into a lacrima?!

Gray slams his hands on the ground and creates a large iceberg and defeats all the soldiers in one strike.

Knightwalker jumped over Gray's iceberg and pushes herself off a wall and down towards him ready to strike him down. However, Erza gets in front of Gray and blocks the attack with her sword.

Knightwalker lands on the ground and the both scarlet haired women push each other back as their strength creates a large wind pressure that cuts Knightwalker on her face and Erza on her cheek.

Lucy: *shocked* Erza versus Erza...?!

Lucy and Gray then hear Natsu's voice and turn around and see that it was coming from down the hall.

Lucy: That sounds like Natsu!

Gray: He's nearby?!

Happy: He must be nearby!

Carla: Wendy as well!

Erza: Gray! Go on ahead!

Gray: Right!

Gray and Lucy stand up from the ground and run down the hallway while Happy and Carla follow them from behind with their wings. While they were running, Gray explained that he and Erza came out of the lacrima in the hallway plaza.

Lucy: The lacrima in the plaza?!

Gray: Yeah, that's right. Apparently that just happened to be me and Erza.

Lucy: No way!

Happy: But how'd you turn back to normal?!

Gray: Gajeel showed up.

Happy: Oh, right! Gajeel's a Dragon Slayer too, so the Anima didn't work on him, just like Natsu and Wendy!

Lucy: Meaning they got left behind in Earth Land rather than getting pulled here?

Gray: And Mystogan sent Gajeel here.

Lucy: Why didn't he come here himself?!

Gray: Apparently Dragon Slayer magic can do all sorts of stuff in this world. It can even change everyone back to normal from their lacrima form!

Carla: *shocked* Really?!

Happy: I know where their lacrima is!

Gray: Seriously, Happy?!

Happy: Aye!

Gray: Gajeel's rampaging through town, looking for that giant lacrima as we speak! Can you take Gajeel to where the lacrima is?

Happy: Gajeel can change everyone back, then?

Gray: Technically, Natsu and Wendy should be able to do it too, but I don't think they'd know how.

With that said, Happy sprouts his wings once more and floats in the air.

Happy: Got it! I'll take Gajeel there!