A VIGIL OF HOPE

Melissa's hands trembled as she ended the call with Noah. "Stiles is in the hospital, in a coma," she announced, her voice thick with emotion.

The McCall pack immediately sprang into action, their faces etched with concern. Scott was the first to speak, his brow furrowed with worry.

"What happened? Is he going to be okay?" he asked, his voice laced with fear.

Melissa shook her head, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I don't know, honey. Noah said they found him unresponsive at home. They rushed him to the hospital, but he's in a coma."

The pack exchanged worried glances, their hearts sinking. Stiles had been through so much, and now he was fighting for his life.

"We need to go to the hospital," Lydia said, her voice trembling. "We need to be there for him, for Noah."

The others nodded in agreement, and within minutes, the pack was piling into their cars and speeding towards the hospital.

When they arrived, they found Noah pacing the waiting room, his face pale and drawn. Melissa rushed to his side, enveloping him in a tight hug.

"Oh, Noah, I'm so sorry," she murmured, her voice thick with emotion.

Noah clung to her, his body shaking with sobs. "I don't know what to do, Melissa. He's... he's in a coma, and the doctors don't know when he'll wake up."

The pack approached cautiously, their expressions filled with concern. Scott stepped forward, placing a hand on Noah's shoulder.

"Mr. Stilinski, we're here for you," he said, his voice gentle. "We're all here for Stiles. Whatever he needs, we'll be here."

Noah looked up, his eyes red-rimmed and weary. "Thank you, Scott. I... I don't know what I'd do without all of you."

The nurse approached, her face somber. "Mr. Stilinski, you can go see your son now. We're allowing two visitors at a time, so you and Ms. McCall can go first."

Noah nodded, his heart pounding in his chest. He followed the nurse, Melissa by his side, as they made their way to Stiles' room.

The sight of his son, lying motionless on the hospital bed, nearly broke Noah's heart. He rushed to Stiles' side, gently taking his hand.

"Stiles, I'm here," he whispered, his voice trembling. "I'm right here, son. You need to wake up, okay? You need to fight this."

Melissa stood beside him, her hand on his shoulder, offering silent support. She gazed down at Stiles, her heart aching for the young man she had come to love as a son.

"Oh, Stiles," she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper. "We're all here for you. You're not alone, sweetheart. Just keep fighting, okay?"

The nurse hovered nearby, her expression sympathetic. "The doctor will be in to speak with you shortly. Please let me know if you need anything."

Noah and Melissa nodded, their attention focused solely on Stiles. They remained by his bedside, holding vigil, as the minutes ticked by.

Meanwhile, the McCall pack paced the waiting room, their anxiety palpable. Scott, Lydia, Malia, Liam, and the others exchanged worried glances, their minds racing with questions and fears.

Finally, the nurse returned, gesturing to the pack. "You can go see Stiles now, but only two at a time, please."

Scott and Lydia were the first to enter, their hearts heavy with concern. They approached Stiles' bedside, their eyes filled with sorrow.

"Oh, Stiles," Lydia whispered, her voice trembling. "We're here, we're all here for you."

Scott gently placed a hand on Stiles' arm, his brow furrowed with worry. "Hang in there, buddy. We need you to wake up, okay? We need you."

The others followed, each taking their turn to visit Stiles, offering words of encouragement and support. They all felt helpless, watching their friend lie motionless, his life hanging in the balance.