(09) Trash Queen

chapter nine, trash queen

After all the weekends events happened Bambi thought it was a good idea to stay with Amerie and keep her company for a whole day before school on monday started again

Even though she tried to light up her mood nothing seemed to help, and now they were both walking through the gates of school again, realizing that there was circulating a meme throughout the whole school of Malakai getting slammed on the ground by the cop.

"It started circulating over the weekend"  Quinni explained sitting on the stairs with Darren, Bambi and Amerie.

"Who made it" Amerie asked surprised that someone would even do something like that.

"We don't know" Quinni said.

"That is so fucked up" Bambi showed an irritated look on her face.

"Do you think he's seen it" Quinni shrugged making Amerie exhale concerned.

Darren somehow didn't really pay attention to the conversation, too deep in their own thoughts

Quinni noticed them looking behind the hall "He's already in the hall"

"Oh, yeah, how's that going? Getting matching mullets soon" Amerie teased, referring to Cash.

"Amerie" Quinni said while Bambi snorted at her statement and Darren just gave out a fake laugh.

"Sorry, I just have feelings about Darren dating the most probbo person in our school"

"Oh, okay, he's not probbo. I mean, sure he deals drugs, but I mean who doesn't?" Darren defended him making Bambi give them a not so convinced look.

"Yeah, alright whatever makes you sleep at night"

"You're not safe either, dating the most stupid boy in school" Darren spoke up making Bambi gasp in shock.

"Well at least I accept it, he's not that stupid anyway" As she said that she gained a few snickers from her friends.