Wait theres an another camp?

Austin pov

It's been multiple months since the Grinch kidnapped me and I felt pain for the first time around my life. Is that what pain felt like? I don't like it. I am glad I'm a spirit! I'm sorry for the humans though like dang does that hurt! Hopefully they figure out how to cancel out the pain but I doubt they will! But I am a peppy guy at least that's what they call me? Like what does peppy mean? I'm not peppy I think? Allan came rushing into the room yelling something. "What's wrong Allan?" Fionn asked. "Guys guys guys guys guys guys guys guys guys guys guys guys guys! I. SAW. ANOTHER. SPIRIT. And before you say 'Oh that was most probably Austin doing some weird stuff like always' No it wasn't it was a female AUSTIN'S A BOY!" Alan yelled another. Spirit? "OH MA GOSH! YAEH! I FINALLY AIN'T THE ONLY SPIRIT!" I yell and everyone immediately turns the head to me "Austin.. What if the spirit isn't a good spirit?" Fionn said "No I-I Don't think they're an evil spirit I talk to them and they were really nice." Alan said "see fionn. They might be a really nice spirit! Where were they last?"I say looking at Alan asking him "The Forest. Near a giant big tree! But Austin I don't think you should see them either. She was talking about finding another spirit and taking them somewhere. She might have been talking about you for all we know." Alan said "well I do not care. I. WANT. A. SPIRIT. FRIEND. Cuz y'all don't understand what it's like to be a spirit because spirits have problems TOO." I say leaving going to where Alan said at the Spirit was. Ever since I got back people started treating me differently like if I was a completely different person. The only person that didn't do that was really Bri. And Bri and I are more friends than anything. I then find the spirit who had beautiful long hair gorgeous pink eyes and was wearing a mask that had the music note on it with a whole bunch of music design on there it was beautiful actually. I've never thought I'd see another spirit other than my mom and dad but there is another one. My mom said there are multiple types of spirits like a wind spirit, fire spirit, water spirit, ice spirits, and so many more she also mentioned a music spirit I think that's what the spirit is that I just see right now. "Hello?" I say walking up to the spirit " Oh hello there! I'm Melanie what's your name?" She asked "Oh my name is Austin! I can tell you're a spirit correct?" I say "Yes I am I can tell so are you! Very nice to meet you by the way Austin. What kind of spirit are you?" She asked "Oh I don't really know but I think I know what you are." I say "Oh really?" She said I could tell she was smiling under her mask. "Yeah. Are you a music spirit?" I asked "What gave it away?" She asked giggling. music spirits tend to be very playful yet are beautiful singers. "Well the mask kind of gave it away." I say laughing a little bit with her "so Austin you said you don't know what kind of spirit you are yet do you? And us spirits got to stick together huh?" She asked "yeah us spirits gotta stick together! And yes I don't know what Spirit I am yet sadly." I say "well then I was wondering if you would like to come to another camp with me the spirit camp? It keeps spirits together and safe from humans and other species that might want to hurt us. I know we just met that's why I was going to give you a few weeks decide and I can keep visiting you that way you can get to know me better." She said very softly "okay I'll keep coming back at everyday What time would sound nice?" I ask "Oh maybe at night that way people always expect it cuz usually humans don't stay up at night do they? I haven't had many interactions with humans so when I met your friend I was shocked that they were nice." She said "yeah there are really nice humans out there. Thankfully I got lucky enough to meet them!" I say then I say my farewells and start heading back to camp hoping that I won't need a reason to go there with her but it'll be nice to be with others of my species. Cuz they will understand the troubles of being a spirit unlike my friends...