g-guys

Austin POV

After I got back from visiting Melanie I noticed everyone was waiting for me to return  I was only gone for.... FIVE HOURS!?! I swear I wasn't gone for that long?!? "AUSTIN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!" Raven yelled "I-I was with a friend." I stuttered. I have never really seen Raven  yell at me before. I'm shocked and worried did I do something? "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Bri yelled "d-do what?" I ask "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID!" Alan yelled  "cousin I-I haven't been here for five hours-s" I say still stuttering. Why am I stuttering? I'm scared aren't I. Well they can't hurt me but I'm scared but why am I scared? "YOU ARE A MONSTER! LEAVE NOW" raven yelled. And I started to cry. What did I even do?!? I then ran out crying. Going back to my and raven's cabin when there was a knock on my door and I weakly said "c-com-e i-in" "Austin why are you crying?" A familiar soft calming voice said "Melanie? W-why are y-you here?" I say "oh I just sensed a friend of mine was crying... Now what happened?" She said softly walking over to me and sitting down on the bed next to me hugging me." My friends are mad at me, I don't even know why, and they even called me a m-monster.." I say choking on my tears in-between my breath. "They did what now?" She said clearly mad at someone, but I thought she was mad at me so I tried to get away but she just hugged me tighter than before. "Stop trying to get away from me. I'm not mad at you." She said immediately calming me down. Why is she calming me down so quickly? "How about you pack your stuff and come with me. By what you're saying they are treating you terribly." She said reassuring me that I should leave and go with here so I do. I pack up all my stuff and things. And leave with her.

~~~~time skip~~~~

Me and Melanie have been gone for a couple days now and she said that I would like it a the other camp called camp spirit. Beautiful name honestly. After we got to an area with Vines covering the entrance of a cave she walked in saying "are you coming or not?" I follow into the cave and see a beautiful look

 After we got to an area with Vines covering the entrance of a cave she walked in saying "are you coming or not?" I follow into the cave and see a beautiful look

(Ignore the icon in the bottom)

It's so gorgeous! Is this where the camp is? I kept following her throughout the whole entire cave until we reached the exit and there was a gorgeous place that didn't seem like it was a camp more like an entire palace by itself with a dragon too like dang that's gorgeous why is everything here so pretty?

"Did the cave we just go through lead us to the spirit world or something like that?" I ask "Yes it did Austin so now you're in the spirit world!" She said extremely cheerful we walked closer to the island and middle of the Giant lake and she yelled for a guy named Richie. And a guy with a bandana with orange hair walked over wearing a hoodie and blue jeans basic. He looks basic really basic "Hey Richie! Austin this is Richie. Richie is a fire spirit. And I assume you already know what a fire spirit is?" She said "Yes I do. Nice to meet you Richie." I say "Nice to meet you too..... Austin is That your name?" Richie said "yep" I say " so what Spirit are you Austin?" He asked "Oh uhm I don't know yet." I say "That's okay I guess that's why you're here. And to get away from the humans of course." He says and then I get a tour around the whole entire island. The island is beautiful honestly. They have a whole entire dragon stable and I got to pick a dragon myself that I get to raise and take care of!

 They have a whole entire dragon stable and I got to pick a dragon myself that I get to raise and take care of!

I named her midnight. :) I'm training with her right now Right now she is bouncing up and down. She is so cute. "Austin you picked in really cute dragon." Melanie said "yeah I think I did so adorable!" I say smiling