In The Heat

The couples went crazy, both ravaging each other. Not leaving a single part of their body untouched. They laid down and held each other's hand, the fighting for dominance got more heated. At last..  They broke free from each other's tongue , both looked at each other with love in their eyes.... Lucario got up and grabbed Zarah, carrying her in bridal style.. They are both on their way to Lucario's room, Zarah looks at Lucario, she sees that Lucario is filled with joy now that they are together. Zarah is overwhelmed with joy..

Zarah - (This is enough to make me cry... And that's ok.. You go right ahead tear)

They both went inside to Lucario's room, Lucario slowly put Zarah down and Zarah pounced on Lucario and he was caught off guard. Zarah went to lick every part of Lucario's body, starting from the ears all the way to the chest..

Lucario - (She's going even deeper...  For every lick that she does... I can feel my bulge throbbing and growing.)

Zarah - (I can see his bulge poking... I must be getting into him... I'll work on his body first  and work my way to his bulge)

As Zarah is slowly working her way on Lucario's chest to his stomach. Lucario is losing his cool and feels like he's on fire, with insane libido engraved in his body. Every Time he looks at Zarah, he's desires are getting stronger and stronger until he can't handle it more...

Lucario - (I can't hold it anymore... It finally showed itself...)

Zarah felt something poking in her breast.. She is surprised that Lucario is that big..

Zarah - (It's so big... Can I even fit it? I am up for a challenge then...) Nice cock.. Cutie pie..

Zarah put her hand on Lucario's tip to tease him... She sucked on to fingers to lubricate his cock.. Her finger is circling on Lucario's cock, Zarah decided to take up a notch and got up and started sucking...

Lucario - (Her mouth feels so good.. It's so warm... I will never get tired of this...)

Zarah - (It seems that he's enjoying... I am glad.. But we're not done yet!)

Zarah positioned herself in 69 position..

Zarah - Lick it...

Lucario - Ok...

Zarah went and swallowed Lucario's cock... She is choking... But She doesn't care... She keeps on bopping her head up and down... She is on heat and not gonna stop anytime soon... She swallowed Lucario's entire cock and even the knot. As for Lucario, this moment is a bliss...

Zarah - (I can feel it! He's fucking my belly!)

Lucario - (She tastes so sweet... I love it!.. Such a moment could not exist in this world, a moment that feels sooo good.... Huh? I feel weird down there..) I feel like something is about to come out there!

Zarah - (I can't breathe... I can't even see or hear... His cock is throbbing... I feel like he's about to cum, wait... He's cumming?! No! I can't even open my mouth anymore.. It's too big... I guess I'll swallow it all... I can feel it... I can feel my secret sauce is about to come out...)

Lucario - It's coming out!

Lucario came and so is Zarah... Zarah is gulping down all of Lucario's semen... She is not able to drink some of his semen. The semen starts to overflow in her mouth and nose... Lucario's cock becomes smaller and Zarah is able to break contact with her mouth and his cock... The couple are breathing heavily. Zarah is able to make Lucario cum and is waiting to be praised... Lucario saw Zarah covered in his semen. (erection)

Lucario - (panting) That... was... soo... good... Hey!...

Zarah - (panting) Ye?

Lucario - That was so good! It's the best when I do it with you...

Zarah pounced on Lucario... Lucario looks up and sees Zarah on his tip.

Zarah - (Teasing Lucario with her lewd body.) It seems like your big boy still has a lot of energy left... It looks like it can't resist me...

Lucario - (She looks like an animal in heat... The lewdness of her body movement is turning me on.... I can't hold it anymore!)

Zarah slowly put Lucario's cock in her hole. Zarah can feel Lucario's cock on her hole. Zarah felt every movement Lucario's cock makes, throbbing and twitching... She can feel it... The pleasure... Her legs are shaking... Her legs gave up and Lucario's cock pierced through her hole.

Zarah - Ah! ~~~ What? ~~~

Lucario Agh! ~~ So tight!

After Zarah's hole got penetrated by Lucario's cock, she got dizzy and could not think straight anymore... She couldn't even move her legs... Lucario got up and took charge. He slowly pulls out his cock but Zarah insists..

Zarah - More.. ~~ please.. ~~~

Lucario is shocked but agrees with Zarah's wish... He slowly puts his cock in her hole again, Zarah is squirming because of how good it is to have someone go in and out inside her...

Zarah -Ah~  Faster.. Ah~

Lucario went even faster, Zarah is losing her mind and can't even think at all. The pleasure is tainting her mind... The only thing she can think about is Lucario's cock and nothing more... Lucario took this chance to try out a new position. A mating press... Zarah realized this and tried to refuse but she can't think straight...  Lucario continue to rapidly pound Zarah..

Zarah - (panting) Please... Not... Not... Ah~ Ah~

Lucario - (panting) Knot? If you say... so...

Zarah - (panting) Noooo (weakly)

Lucario started pounding Zarah with every part of his cock. Zarah couldn't handle it anymore and she came... Zarah is knocked after cumming, Lucario didn't realize this and continued pounding her until dawn breaks. Then, Zarah woke up. She saw Lucario and uttered his name.

Zarah - Lucario...

Lucario - Zarah... Hold up! It's coming out!

Lucario and Zarah came at the same time. Lucario is finally satisfied... Zarah asked Lucario

Zarah - Is it good?

Lucario - Yes...

Zarah - Glad to know... (faints)

Lucario - Oh? She's knocked out... What time is it? Oh! It's 6:00 AM! We've been doing this for the past 8 hours!

Lucario looks at Zarah and smiles...

Lucario - Aight! I'll head to bed..

Lucario carries Zarah to his bed, and took a final look at her before going to bed.

Lucario - I love you...

-To be Continue