Prologue: Okay, seriously

Allow me to paint you a picture, many years ago when I was in high school my parents were in the middle of a divorce. My father couldn't take my mother's blatant refusal and lies at the trial and ended up running away, leaving me alone with my mother.

In the three years that followed my mother took her anger out on me though a multitude of abuse. My only solace was the anime I'd started with my dad, one piece. Additionally, in those years I came to look to other sources of distraction from the abuses life had. One of these came in the form of a small media: Samurai's Secret in One Piece University, a very cheesy romance starring a main character from One Piece and a fellow shipmate (the author's OC) in a university setting.

The plotline was very simple, and mostly followed the one piece storyline, or at least tried to. It had far too much fan service looking back on it. And of course all romance must have a love rival. SSOPU's came in the small package of Tashigi. Which completely went against the original idea that Oda had for her, although as a depressed teen I didn't complain about it too much.

Ultimately, and much to many readers' dismay, Sakura_fox, or just fox, (the author of SSOPU) did decide to kill off a few characters, and try to make it more dramatic as well. Specifically, she killed off Ace. And sure, he canonically gets killed off, but as someone who was trying to escape from the sad confines of the world, come on!

In addition to the sad fate that many side characters faced (i.e., death, depression, isolation because they were ignored unless Fox deemed them useful) she didn't even make the love interest interesting.

I was a bit delusional for thinking he was interesting when I was young. It was one of the stereotypical, 'bad boy' types. Come on, who wants to get bullied when you could be built up by literally any of the other characters. I digress.

What I'm trying to say is, yes, when I was younger I was going through a rough patch. But that was then, this is now, so why have I been sent here??

Why do I find myself face to face with One Piece University?

Especially when I've already gone through the hell that is college already?!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Expect very slow updates :D

This story is taking inspiration from SVSSS (I love this book lol), but also taking a new spin on OP uni-AUs 

Hope you enjoy it!