Nicki
It's been 3 years since I last heard nor seen from Bey. Rumors has it, that smb killed her but I still have hope. Maybe she's just somewhere & moved on from me. Maybe she wasn't ready to commit to me fully. My hopes are high that she'll eventually come back to me. I'm not giving into that rumor.

Our baby boy Kai'yer is almost 3 years old & to this day he doesn't know Bey. Which kinda makes me sad but I mean it's fine. I recently moved on anyways. Well not completely but I found someone new. He isn't my boyfriend or anything, but he's just getting my mind off of Bey.

"Mommy, Micheal is calling you." Rylee said as I nodded. "Aren't you a little too old to be calling me mommy?" I asked as she shook her head. "Noooo." She said as I just laughed. I grabbed my phone & answered it.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to go out tonight. Just the 2 of us. Since I wasn't able to be with you on your birthday." He said as I sighed a little. "Yeah sure, why not? What time tho?" I said. "I'll pick you up around 7." He said. "Okay, see you then." I said hanging up.

"Do you think Bey is ever coming back?" Rylee randomly asked as I shrugged. "I don't know. I miss her so much tho. I don't think I could be with anyone else." I told her. She's 13 now so I can talk to her about these type of things. "Well I think someone did something to her. Bc when I last talked to her, she was telling me how much she loved you & things of that sort. So I don't think she just up & left. Hopefully she comes back & the rumors aren't true. It marks 3 years today." She said as I frowned & checked my phone.

She's right. Today is December 16th. Oh my fuck. 3 long years without my baby. "You're right Ry Ry. I have a feeling something is gonna happen today. But I should get ready. I'm going out with Micheal tonight. Solo will be here to watch yall for me." I said as she nodded.

Once I was done getting ready, it was almost 7.  I walked downstairs & Solo was sitting on my couch. "Ouuuu who you going to see?" She asked as I just laughed. "A friend." I said as she just looked at me up & down. "It's been 3 years Nicki." She said as I sighed. "I know Solo. I miss her so much. I have faith that she's gonna come back. Wherever she went." I said. "Yeah...." Solo said as I just looked at her. "You don't have faith that she's coming back, do you?" I asked as she shook her head.

"The rumor Nic. I mean it's the only logically answer that we have. 3 years with no contact doesn't sound like Beyoncé. Unless something happened to her that we don't know about yet." She said. I shrugged. "Only time can tell. But I have to go. I think Micheal is outside." I said. "Be careful Nic. You know strange things happen on this day. Call me if anything happens." She said as I nodded. "I will sis. I love you." I said walking out.

I walked to Micheal car & he got out to open my door. "You look beautiful." He said as I smiled. "Thanks." I said. I got in his car & he closed my door.

We stopped at a red light & he looked down at my hand. "So. You still have your ring on I see." He said as I nodded. "I never took it off. She's the love of my life. I'll never take this ring off." I said as he just shook his head. "She's dead Onika. Except that." He said as i scoffed. "Don't say that." I said.

We rode in silence the whole was to the restaurant. "No. Fuck no." I said out loud as I noticed the restaurant we were at. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I wanna go home. I'm sorry but I can't be here. Not at this restaurant. This is where everything happened. It seems like Deja Vu." I said shaking my head. "I'll take you somewhere else if that's fine with you." He said as I shook my head. "No I just wanna go home. I don't feel right." I said. He sighed & mumbled something as I just brushed it off.