A little bit about how it started...

DISCORD POV: I flipped through my high school yearbook, trying to remember all of the great memories. All the bad colts wore leather jackets (including me, being the baddest of bad) and the girls wore those long, pink dragon skirts. I needed to memorize all of their names, not their clothes! My brain went blank when it came to names, but I had to remember, because tonight was my high school reunion, the night where everyone judges if you failed or passed your life goals. I bet all of my old pals achieved theirs, like Chryssi for example! Queen Chrysalis is in an asylum right now, being tamed by a pink fluffy mare- fluffle puff was it? Well, all she ever wanted was to be loved, and now she is. And Sombra- my man Sombra. Him and I were buds back then, and all he wanted was to restore his father's legacy, and he did that for sure, making all the crystal ponies fear him for years. But me, well I was on track, but I was reformed by a pony with a pink mane... You may all think Fluttershy when you're reading this, but it was more- my high school crush. I couldn't stop thinking about her, how she hired this pony to help ME. She must have had hope in me, and I couldn't let her down. That's why tonight, I plan on showing her I care. That might be family hard, being that all of her preppy high school friends would be there, like Rose Luck, the prissy Ponyville pony who always acts like she rules the world, or Cheerilee, the kind one who tried to protect her and teach her to stay away from us bad boys back then. Those popular girls will likely be staying away from my kind, and my kind might only be me, being that most of my class mates I hung out with were arrested. Now, all I can do is hope. Hope that I'm not alone and I have a friend to help me win the girl I've loved for centuries, into my heart.