Descent into MADness

Im so fly, I rock Margiela
I won't die 'til I get better
Money and clout won't get me wetter
I need real love, I need hella

Before I die, I'm tryna fuck you, baby (baby)
Hopefully, we don't have no babies
I don't even wanna go back home (back home)
Hopefully, you don't leave on your own (on your own)

"You are my ruin Penn...my damn ruin!" Talon exclaimed, his head thrown back and his eyes closed in pure ecstasy, his voice plaintive and broken.

Lost, he was completely lost.

He had gotten lost in those blue eyes when he kissed her for the first time, the softness of his lips trapped him, like a black hole. It was a no return. Kissing her was so much better than he had always imagined. He couldn't turn off his instinct, his masculine impulse made him grab her tightly by her arms, to make sure she didn't escape from him like she had done countless times lately.

The young agents, when they quickly finished the missions that each one had to do (Penny always managed to thwart his plans) let their hormones control them, everything began in innocent sessions of approaches and word games, then they were followed by sporadic kisses, then they moved on to kisses with tongue, ardent and passionate, touching in places that were considered yellow and even red zones... and Penny always managed to escape from their clutches in some way, it seemed that her conscience attacked her and she fled, in a cunning way she managed to get out of their clutches, with a flushed face and a look of guilt. She had left him countless times with honey on his lips (and a tent in his pants) and wondering what he had done wrong. Sometimes he thought she was doing it out of pure malice, in a tortuous way she left him in the place where they "accidentally" had their kissing session and Talon was unable to stop thinking about her for days, until the next mission that forces them to return to see. "Ha! A wolf disguised as an innocent and cute lamb" Talon used to think. As he listened to his Uncle Claw talk about his next stupid plan that he had to pay serious attention to (or at least pretend to) he used to hear it as a background noise, like a radio in a faraway room. He couldn't get her off his mind. In the shark tank the image of her passed through his head intrusively as he swam through his life, while he corrected some technological failure of his inventions flashbacks of their last intimate session appeared. He was really going crazy.

His obsession worsened and he began to become delirious at night, what it would be like to go beyond kisses, what it would be like to touch her, what it would be like to feel her, hear her... She had freckles on her face, would she also have them on her body? His quality of sleep worsened considerably, he also struggled with his conscience, at what point did Inspector Gadget's annoying nerdy niece become a weakness for him, to the point of interfering in all areas of his life? Even when he bought hair gel he bought the best brands so Penny could smell him (not a good spy tactic).

If only he had limited himself to being just her enemy and simple competitor for supremacy. He was definitely much better at that and there was no opportunity he could miss to tease her and demonstrate his superiority and evil to her. To impress her with his combat skills and her ingenuity to create plans much better than her Uncle Claw's. A simple and fun way to live life, no complications.

"Get out of my head!" he screamed one night, furious and frustrated, but to no avail. It was like a drug, he never had enough, he needed more, he knew she needed more. They needed each other. And what he had wanted so much had finally become reality.