Hours of Consciousness

Summary:

Penny and Talon have awkward conversations, Kayla is about to explode with excitement and a new redhead agent joins.

The morning light filtered through the curtains, painting golden stripes on the white hotel wall. Penny blinked, confused. Where was she? How many hours had she slept? She felt a localized pain in her crotch, more specifically in the pubic area, like a sharp stab. She shifted uncomfortably and turned her back. Beside her lay a boy with messy black hair, emitting soft snores in a strange posture. She noticed that he was not wearing a shirt, seeing his arms and chest exposed.

Talon

Oh, she already knew where she was.

Penny realized that she was also naked and with a stroke of modesty she sighed uncomfortably, where were her clothes? Memories of the previous night came rushing into her head when she saw the blue sports bra lying next to her.

"Oh my goodness, Talon! Ah!"

"such a good girl, holy shit"

Penny's face turned to a tomato as she remembered the desperate moans and dirty talk they shared. She wondered how she could lose control and composure like that. Where was the straight-laced junior agent who always did the right thing? because sleeping with the enemy, specifically Talon, Dr. Claw's nephew WAS NOT EXACTLY DOING THE RIGHT THING.

Deep down, the girl knew this was inevitable. Despite denying it at fifteen, she understood that this moment would arrive, whether she wanted it or not, and she would have to face the consequences of her actions later. Talon, bold and persistent, combined with teenage hormones, desire, curiosity, and the mounting stress from work and responsibilities, led to the unthinkable happening in the end. It was a culmination of circumstances. She reflected on how she had reached this situation; Talon dropped a spicy plan, Penny laughed and said, "in your dreams." Talon replied, "I'm kidding, but if you want, it's not a joke," then handed her a card with the hotel address, floor, and room number along with a time. Penny thought it might be a trap. Over the course of the week, she argued with her uncle Gadget due to her clumsiness, felt stressed by the increasing workload at headquarters, and couldn't be in ten places at once... In the end, she decided to meet Talon, who had promised her a delicious dinner worthy of a luxury hotel. Disguised so that no one would recognize her, they met, ate, drank a little, and chatted and undressed in 2 minutes, everything happened very quickly. Judging by how events had played out, it seemed like Talon had it all planned out.

"It seems that this time; Talon 1, Penny 0" she thought in resignation. At least Talon had proven to be a much more considerate lover than Penny had imagined. He made her see the stars and feel sensations that no book or erotic movie could teach her. There were parts of him that she liked that she would never dare admit about him, the way he talked to her while she rode on top of him, his wicked smile as he watched her melt into his arms, his grunts of pure ecstasy. He was brazen as death, a rude and sensual jerk at the same time. She saw in his eyes a flash of triumph and lust but also of longing and admiration. She wondered how many times Talon had fantasized about this moment. His strange "interest" in her since they first met and declared themselves sworn enemies did not go unnoticed by her.

Deep down, she liked feeling desired, even if it was by her archenemy. She felt a strange feminine pride in being the weakness and object of fantasies of the handsome bad boy who supposedly had to hate her and destroy her. 'Destroy her'—oh, he had to be clear that would never happen!"

Penny tried to get up without disturbing the sheets too much, so as not to wake Talon. She headed to the bathroom. It was a rather large bathroom, with clean towels and everything necessary for basic hygiene. She looked in the mirror and was horrified to see a quite noticeable mark on her neck—a kiss that had been too passionate. 'If Brian notices this mark, it'll be my downfall,' she thought, wondering if she could cover it up with makeup. He decided to get into the bathtub to eliminate the sweat and the smell of Talon that had permeated his skin, "Fresh Breeze" thanks to his hair gel. Also, to alleviate the stabbing pain she felt in the lower part of her back, which made her uncomfortable. She waited for the bathtub to be filled with very hot water, tied her hair up high to keep it from getting wet, lathered a considerable amount of body soap, and got in. She felt her muscles relax as they made contact with the warm water. It was truly comforting; she closed her eyes and relaxed at the edge of the tub.