A Very MAD Seminar

Summary:

Penny and Hans infiltrate an Easter Island hotel to stop the evil conference organized by Talon.

Easter Island - Hotel "Hare Nua" 14:50 -

In a room currently closed to the public, henchmen move frantically under the watchful eye of Talon. The air is charged with urgency as they set up black metal chairs and adjust the sound equipment, preparing the stage for the conference that promises to reveal the benefits of joining the notorious MAD organization.

Talon, in his characteristic purple suit and impeccably groomed hair, walks among them, hands behind his back, his impatient voice cutting through the buzz of activity.

"Come on, come on! We don't have all day!" he urges. "I want this room to reflect the power of MAD! Our guests should be impressed from the moment they enter."

The henchmen adjust every detail with precision. The screens project dynamic images of MAD's achievements, some are hanging black banners with the MAD logo, next to a mechanical glove squeezing the world, while others are adjusting the projectors and ceiling lights. The large screen at the back of the stage comes to life, displaying the MAD logo that transforms into a series of impressive graphics.The lighting is adjusted to create an atmosphere that is both intimidating and welcoming, a duality that MAD handles skillfully.

Talon, finally satisfied with the progress, nods in approval.

"That's how it's done. Make sure everything works perfectly. At 20:00, the world will see the true power of joining MAD."

With one last critical look, he retires to prepare for his speech, leaving the henchmen to put the final touches on the room that will soon be filled with potential recruits.

Talon's holographic bracelet lights up and emits a sound, the holographic screen opens, and the raspy, authoritative voice of Dr. Claw resonates from the other side of the call.

"Talon, report. How are the preparations for the conference going?"

Talon straightens up, wanting to give the impression that everything was in order. "Everything is proceeding as planned, Uncle Claw. The room will be ready and the guests will be impressed, I assure you."

"Remember, Talon, this conference was your idea, not mine," growls Dr. Claw, his tone making it clear that he will not tolerate failures. "I'm giving you a vote of confidence. Don't disappoint me."

"Understood, I will not fail, I will show you that I can make my own plans work," replies Talon, determination shining in his eyes, and with an evil laugh concludes murmuring, "MAD will rise to new heights under MY direction."

"Make sure those money-rotten fools want to collaborate with MAD. Besides that, don't take too long, you've been absent enough yesterday and today, Mad Cat needs his litter box cleaned. Remind me again where the hell you were yesterday!"

Talon blushes slightly as he has a flashback of Penny on top of him, he scratches his neck.

"I was at... uh... a casino. I stayed all night, they hook you and don't let go heh," he laughs nervously "Why don't you clean it? I'm busy."

"Where have you seen an evil genius do such dirty work?!"

"Send that errand to Fred, I have important things to do."

Talon turns off the wristband, confident that with this plan he will rise in the organization's ranks, or at least earn his uncle's respect and prove that he is as capable of making incredible plans as he is of executing them (and stop cleaning Mad cat's litter box). In the hotel, there were several agents and leaders of evil organizations from other countries, willing to collaborate on a project that had been planned for weeks.