#36

the last day was spent in the flat

he went out to get something from the corner shop

whilst she stayed at her flat

she went into her brothers room

since he came to her house

she hadn't visited her brother's room and she felt bad

she went into her brother's cupboard

and grabbed his favorite top.

she sat on his bed and hugged his top tightly

she took her hearing aid off

and started to talk

I miss you Xavier, it's been over 2 years since you've gone and left me. I should hate you for leaving me but I can't because it wasn't your fault. It's not your fault you had cancer. But you didn't tell me. I should have known. I should have and I'm sorry Xavier.

There's a guy who i've been spending time with lately, and he makes me happy. I think i've started to fall for him as well. I wish you were here, to be protective over me, but I know you are always looking out for me from above. His name is Elijah, i'm sure you remember him, he's the guy I used to have a crush on and when I told you about him, you told me to be careful with my heart, because I knew you wouldn't want me to be heartbroken. even though you weren't fully supportive, you still understood that by telling me not to fall for him, would just make me curious.

He's the only person that is with me now, and I don't want to lose him Xavier. You left me, our parents left me, and now I don't want it to happen all over again. I love you brother. I will never forget you.

She put her hearing aid on and turned around..

-

did you guys expect that?

comment what your reaction is! really want to know :)

to be honest I didn't plan for this to happen, and instead let my fingers do the typing :)