Sleep mess

Payton, a curvy 19 year old brunette girl with blue eyes was getting ready for bed. She changed into sleeping leggings and a sweatshirt. (A little backstory for you: Payton has been constipated for 11 days. She has never had an accident before. She does not have a partner.) she got into bed, and started watching riverdale. She felt a small pressure in her stomach. She had to poop. But, she had been constipated for so long she figured it was nothing. She kept watching. After a while, she had to poop even more. She ignored it. After 3 more hours though, she had to go really bad. She got up to go but then saw her cat had thrown up. She started to clean it up. She had to go very badly now. She was turtleheading now. She could barely hold it. She bent over to grab the paper towels, and a big hard turd came out. She grunted, and 3 more turds came out. Soft, big logs came out. Her panties were filled up to the brim. It started overflowing to the pants. It felt gross to her, but good at the same time. Finally the flow stopped. A huge, brown bluge was in her pants. It felt good. She sat down on the bed, squishing it. It felt amazing. She let out a moan. She laid back down on her bed. She kept watching tv, squeezing the mess. After a while she fell asleep. She woke up and it felt amazing. Little did she know she had made a small discovery of her new fetish.

———————————————————————————————————————————————-
Sorry for such a short story! I know it's kind rushed. Sorry for that!
If you have any requests then please tell me!

Word count: 294