Camping

Ali, A 20 year old blonde curvy girl decided to go camping. She had never gone before, and didn't know what to expect. She packed two small bags, and had her brother drop her off. She was going for a week. She set up camp, and then went to put her stuff in the tent. Then, she realized she forgot he second one. Damn it. That one had a change of clothes in there. She thought. Whatever. I'll just have to wear these for the week. She cooked a dinner of beans and eggs, then went to her tent to read and then go to sleep. It was already dark, being 8pm. She started to read. Then, she felt an urge to go to the bathroom. She needed to poop. She realized she was unprepared. She had to go outside to use the bathroom, and she was scared. She Finally got the courage to go outside, when she heard a howl nearby. Wolves. Damn it. I don't know how long I can hold this. She thought. She was already turtle heading. She could feel the tip of her poop almost out. She clenched her butt cheeks, trying to hold it. She had bad cramps. She had been constipated for 5 days, so she knew it was going to be big. The huge log started to come out. The hard, firm log came out, tenting her panties out. She grunted, pushing. Soft, huge logs came out, filling up her panties. She felt horny, but she was not sure why. She kept pushing. There was so much poop that it moved to the front of her panties. The bulge grew from softball size to half of a volleyball size. Finally, the flow stopped. She started to pee, the pee filling up her panties and running down her legs, creating a small puddle on the ground. She stood there, feeling extremely horny. Fuck, why does this feel so good. She thought. She started to squish the poo, moaning. She sat down, and let out a moan, feeling the poop squish against her private parts. She started to rock back in forth, squishing the poop. She laid down in her sleeping bag. After a while, she fell asleep. But right before she fell asleep, she had to pee again. She didn't care about getting messy, so she just peed.
———————————————————————————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed!
Word count: 401