✩Information Center✩

Joining hands with Starlight Community can open up a universe of opportunities for growth and exposure

Joining hands with Starlight Community can open up a universe of opportunities for growth and exposure. This guide is designed to explain our affiliate program, highlighting how we collaborate with other passionate creators to mutually enhance our presence and impact on Wattpad.

Benefits of Becoming an Affiliate

Increased Visibility: Shared promotions and featured spots on each other's platforms.

Community Growth: Access to a broader audience that shares a love for storytelling.

Resource Sharing: Exchange of tips, advice, and best practices in community management and content creation.

Event Collaboration: Opportunities to co-host events, contests, and reading challenges that engage and entertain.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Requirements for Affiliation

✭ Maintain an active presence on Wattpad, with regular postings or updates.

✭ Uphold a standard of quality in content that resonates with our community values.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Expectations and Responsibilities

✭ Engage in regular promotions of our community through your platform.

✭ Participate in joint events or discussions at least once every year.

✭ Maintain open and frequent communication to synchronize collaborative efforts.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Application Process

✭ Express Interest - Send us a brief message on Discord or in the comments here expressing your interest in becoming an affiliate. Provide details about your community and why you think we would make great partners.

✭ Review - Our team will review your application and may schedule a meeting to discuss further.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Selection Process

✭ Applications are reviewed on a monthly basis. We assess potential affiliates based on alignment of interests, community engagement levels, and the potential for mutual growth.

✭All applicants will be notified of our decision within 30 days of submission.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Terms and Conditions

✭ Our affiliation is designed to be a flexible and mutually beneficial arrangement, with a review at the end of each month. Either party may choose to end the affiliation with a 30-day notice if goals are not being met or if interests diverge.

 Either party may choose to end the affiliation with a 30-day notice if goals are not being met or if interests diverge