DEVIL HUSBAND!!

RUDRAKSH'S POV:

Today's breakfast! it was superb, just perfect . it was delicious and I loved it but what I love the most is the nature of my wife, the way she respect my family and love them. she made the breakfast taking care of everyone's preference. she is perfect for this house. My whole family, they already love her. either it's younger ones or the elders. and I realized it just in one day. apart from the making amazing food, today I got to know that my wife loves to take revenge also. I teased her in the kitchen so she teased me in front of my whole family.

MY wife. talking about her she was looking very beautiful as always. her angelic beauty is what make me loose my sanity. why is she soo beautiful. not only talking about outer beauty but her inner beauty too.

after breakfast we all went to out rooms to take rest ,we all took a leave as we were very tired, not me but again My mother's order that I had to take leave. I can not go to my office but I have my home office where I can work, so I was in my study.

I entered in my room to see my wife sitting on the edge of bed using her phone. I went towards her and sat beside her. when she noticed me she smiled and put her phone at the side table. I took her hands in my hands and looked at her with a smile , that she reciprocated.

"soo do you like my family " I asked her and she frowned

"MY FAMILY. Mr. rathore it's our family, maa said it to me" ahh why is she calling me Mr. rathore, but I smiled at the word 'our'.

"only if you call me rudraksh not Mr. rathore" I said and she nodded while smiling

"answer to your question I already love them" she said with a smile

"then the feelings are mutual, they also love you ALOT" I said and she smiled widely, I just love when she smiles.

"and the food was amazing, you really a great cook just like your mother, though I never tasted her food but I can say she was also a great cook" as I said she looked at me with some different emotion and with a smile . I took out two boxes that I asked my PA to order yesterday.

"and this is your gift" I said and she shook her head saying it's not needed

"Everyone gave you gifts, you accepted but why not from me" I said faking being offended, she looked at me and brought her open palm in front of me asking for the gift, I placed both the boxes, she frowned in confusion. understanding her unasked question I said

"it's for both of us" she nodded and opened the boxes and her eyes sparkled seeing the thing inside.

"it's beautiful. thankyou so much" she said

"we didn't had our engagement, so I thought to do it now. what says" Yes it is a ring, I thought to gift her this only. she nodded and slide the ring in my finger and I did the same and kissed her chuckles . she shivered but the touch and I liked the effect.

"thankyou for the ring Rudraksh. I loved both the rings" finally.... my name from her mouth sounds so good. I smiled but I remember something and pulled her towards me making her fall on my chest. she looked and me frowning

"What about the name you called me downstairs wifey" her eyes widen for a minute hearing me but the very next moment she said

"which name ' CHIKUUUU'" she teasingly said and started laughing after releasing her hands leaving me stand there dumbfounded, I was about to tease her and this lady turned the table. such a tease she is.

"everyone has a nickname ok! you don't need to laugh so much at this." she stopped laughing looking at me and said

"No! I don't have a nickname. at least not CHIKUUUU" saying this she again started laughing while running around the room, and I started chasing her.