Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

This document and the content presented within it contain references to characters, trademarks, and intellectual properties owned by Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. The use of such properties in this document constitutes a fan-based, non-commercial endeavor and is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Warner Bros.

This fan-made project is created purely for the personal enjoyment and entertainment of readers and does not seek any form of monetary gain. The characters, storylines, and settings that originate from Warner Bros. remain the exclusive intellectual property of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

Furthermore, this project introduces original characters, events, and storylines, which are the intellectual property of Nikk LaRose. These elements are distinctly separate from any existing Warner Bros. intellectual properties and contribute to the unique narrative of this fan project.

This disclaimer is intended to respect the rights of Warner Bros. while clearly delineating the original contributions made by Nikk LaRose, which are not intended to infringe on the established trademarks and copyrighted properties of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

The creators of this fan project recognize and reiterate their appreciation for the creative works of Warner Bros. and express their gratitude for the opportunity to engage with the characters and worlds in a respectful and non-commercial manner.