「 Chapter 8」: Together.

275 reads what.-
It's literally the first work help??

Anyways tho, thank you so much!!

(I got so tired I published this when it wasn't done...)
________________________________________

Subspace slowly opened his eyes, seeing that he shifted himself really close to Medkit while he slept. "Umm-" Subspace looked at Medkit, sleeping peacefully, as he sat up, Medkit's blanket is really soft. With that, he rose and went off the bed.

Now, as much as he didn't like Medkit, he's staring to... Reconsider, as he walked into Medkit's kitchen, well he didn't know how to cook. Since he was just getting some water for himself without the medic knowing.

After that, he simply glanced into Medkit as he felt like staying in his house for longer. Subspace glanced around into Medkit's house, without his permission, entered his work room.

He saw a picture of him and Subspace, hanged in the wall, with a red cross, seemingly with a red marker on his face there. Medkit really hated him, oddly he was smiling. He remembered that he smiled too even when he couldn't show it

He just simply stared at it, I mean, he knows why Medkit would do that. As he kept wandering around. There's this locked door he couldn't get in. So the scientist thinks it's some secret area, childish.

The medic slowly woke up, he forgot to take off his eye patch due to Subspace, as he readjusted it, sat on the bed before sighing, he was in home, so then he took off the eye patch as he grabbed his glasses.

"Sub." Medkit looked around, wandered to find where the scientist were. As the first room he entered into a room. To see Subspace snuck into Medkit's working room. "What the hell are you doing here, without my permission.

"Shut up Meddy!!~" Subspace said as he teased Medkit. "..." Medkit just stared at the mad scientist. Then he pushed Subspace out his room. "You're not allowed there." Medkit spoke in a cold and tired tone. As Medkit entered the room to get his daily coffee.

Subspace could hear the flowing water. "Meddy I want some!!" Subspace demanded, waiting. "Alright, just a latte." As Medkit was brewing some, he had many variants, as he finally made his 4 espresso shot. Could make him stay for a whole day.

Medkit grabbed a designed jar full of coffee beans, added some milk, a vanilla flavor. And pressed the "Latte." Button, as he waited, he sat on his chair drinking the first shot, Subspace's just sat rather than standing awkwardly in the front door of the room.

But then Subspace wanted to go into that room again. He stands up, again. And opened the door, "Sorry not sorry Meddy!!" Subspace grinned underneath his mask. "Pathetic." Medkit responded, yet he didn't do anything to stop him entering.

As Subspace looked at the coffee brewer, well now Subspace saw it working, it might give him some inspiration. As the scientist smiled at him. Before seeing it's done, he grabbed the cup and opened his maskm

"Whoaaa!!" Subspace sipped on it. "You need to stop acting childish, Sub." Medkit rolled his eyes. As he turned to look at Subspace, the rot is almost gone. That calmed him, as things began to settle down.

Both of them finished their coffee. "I'm energized!!" Subspace giggled. Medkit didn't reply and sighed. As he goes out of the room, taking Subspace's hand too, he'll clean the cups later.

"Just get some breakphast." Medkit spoke as he dragged Subspace's hand and them out of the house, Medkit closed and locked it. "Now tell me... Which one you wa-" Medkit was cut off by the scientist. "Anything delicious!!" Subspace was in a really happy mood.

"You don't cut off people like that. Pathetic." Medkit rolled his eyes, before looking at Subspace. "I guess I can get something for you." Medkit chuckled. "Yay!!" Subspace jumped. "This was a mistake of giving you coffee..." Medkit sighed.

A/N: I love them sooo much. Apologies if I haven't published anything in the past few days!

683 words.
2218 characters.