𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚 (𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙖)

Lisa's Pov

Lisa's Pov

The helicopter blades hammered against my ears, a relentless drumming that mirrored the frantic beat of my own heart. The island sprawled beneath us, a verdant jewel in the sapphire embrace of the ocean. We were finally here - me, Lisa, the Kpop queen, escaping the suffocating chaos of the industry for a few stolen days of freedom. And Y/n, my ever-faithful manager, dragged along for the ride.

He was oblivious, of course. Busy thanking the pilot, his kind eyes crinkling at the corners as he smiled. Adorable. But lately, that same smile had been directed not just at me, but at half the girls I'd invited. Rosé, that giggling fool, kept brushing against him as they unloaded supplies. Jisoo, usually so stoic, lingered with playful touches. Even Jennie, the ice queen herself, had offered him a shy smile earlier.

It sent a cold spike through my veins, a possessiveness I hadn't anticipated. Y/n belonged to me. Not as a manager, not as a friend. Mine, entirely and completely. The island, a private paradise, was supposed to be our escape, a chance to finally... well, to finally do what, exactly? That was the unnerving part. My desires were a tangled mess, a knot tightening with every playful glance Y/n received.

The bonfire roared to life that night, casting long shadows that danced across the beach. The laughter and music played a discordant melody in my ears. Across the fire, Jisoo, that sly fox, was playing a game of truth or dare. Her target? Y/n, of course.

"Truth or dare, Y/n?" she purred, her voice dripping with honeyed malice. "Truth," he stammered, his eyes landing on me for a fleeting moment. A flicker of relief sparked in my chest, a volatile mix of possessiveness and something else, something darker.

Jisoo's eyes narrowed. "Who is the one person you would choose to be stranded on a deserted island with?" I held my breath, waiting for him to declare his undying devotion, to say it would be me. But then, the unthinkable happened.

"Hmm," he said, scratching his head, "probably Rosé. She's the best cook out of all of us."

The world tilted on its axis. Disbelief choked me, a cold fury replacing the simmering jealousy. Laughter rose from the girls, but it sounded hollow, mocking. Y/n, oblivious to the storm brewing within me, simply smiled sheepishly.

That's when the plan, a chillingly perfect strategy, bloomed in my mind. Later that night, when the bonfire embers glowed like dying embers and the others were lulled by sleep and alcohol, I would take Y/n, make him see the truth. Make him see who truly belonged by his side.

We ventured deeper into the island, the moon casting an ethereal glow on our path. My hand, slick with nervous sweat, found his. He didn't pull away, which sent a jolt of something akin to hope through me.

Reaching a secluded cove, I stopped him. His eyes, filled with confusion, met mine. "Lisa? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," I said, my voice sugary sweet, a stark contrast to the ice in my veins. "Just wanted to show you something special."