is this love?

*Skip time*/10:30 am
Jennie Point of View
After Agustd and I ate, we both went straight to go out, now I prefer to call him Agustd, which suits him too.We got into his car and I really couldn't believe that his car was also very nice and expensive.After we put on the seatbelt, he started driving his car.The two of us were traveling in silence, not even a word would you hear until I started to speak.

Jennie:Agustd...Can I Ask something to you?"I asked him and he just shaked his head as yes then I spoke again"How old are you and your ex girlfriend?

Yoongi:I'm 22 years old and she is 22 years old also.But I'm more older than her... and don't ask me again about my ex girlfriend,I don't want to remember about this again"He said and I just stay silent until he spoke again"I'm sorry if sometimes I'm rude,but I tried to be soft in front of you.because I don't want to make you sad,I'm just saying this things to you as a gentleman but don't expect that I will love you!

Jennie:Yes I know you are still saying that I'm cheater and I know you will never love me like how Kai loving me"i said to him and he just stay silent until we arrived in my house"

We got out from the car and went inside without looking at each other or holding each other.The gate opened by Our helper named Kyla,Then she bow at me a little then i just smiled at her. When we enter inside I saw our helpers none other than Emily

Emily:Good morning mam and sir"Emily said and bowed at me then she bow to Agustd also"

Jennie:Where's my brother and my sister?also my parents,where are they?"I asked her and she just smiled a bit then spoke again"

Emily:Uhm... They are in their respective room.Did you eat and your future husband?"When Emily said this to me,I little confused. How did she know about this?"

Jennie:Uhm how do you know about this?did my mom and dad tell this to you already?"I asked her and she nod her head as yes or non verbal response"

Yoongi: She's just my future wife on paper"Agustd said and I just stay silent in few seconds until I decided to spoke again.I was about to spoke again but someone spoke"

?:it's too early, how are you two?"A voice that I already know said and we turned to see where the voice came from and I was not mistaken it was my mother."

Jennie:Mom,where is dad?"I asked to my mother then she approached me a little then hug me in few seconds"

Mrs.Kim:He is already on his company, tomorrow you and Yoongi will went to mall to shop a dress and his suit"My mom said to me and i was little shocked its too fast"

Jennie:What?!! Are you serious mom?!!and when is the wedding?"I asked my mom and she little bit laughed"

Mrs.Kim:We don't have plan on it,but tomorrow you two are going to shop on mall and enjoy there"My mom said with tease tone making me annoyed about it"

Yoongi:I'm leaving now Aunty,I have something to do right now on my office"He said and smile a little bit to my mother"

Mrs.Kim:Tomorrow night around 6, take care Yoongi"my mother said with a smile on her lips"

I didn't talk to Agustd anymore after Agustd left, I sat down on the sofa and I was obviously tired. While I was sitting, my brother suddenly came with teasing smile.

Taehyung: He's my friend, you're so lucky.Don't you like him?sis?"my brother asked me with teasing smile which making me annoyed more"