you are my baby wifey

*Skip time*/4:00 pm
Yoongi Point of view
While I'm resting a bit now on a sofa while sitting and using my cell phone. I also look at Jennie's photos on her instagram. She is very beautiful. Even in my gallery, she has pictures. I took a selfie with her, all of them in my gallery.

Sometimes I smirk like a maniac, Every time I see her hot photos, my cheeks also get hot. I can't control myself to look at Jennie's photos, now I'm looking at Jennie's pictures in my gallery.

With a smile on my lips, I put it on the table and it still seeing Jennie's photo on the screen of my phone. I stood up to adjust the temperature of the air conditioner while I was turning it up, suddenly someone knocked.

Yoongi:Come in"I said and I heard the door opened, after I turned high the air conditioner temperature with the remote, I looked and saw my father"

Mr.Min:Ohh Yoongi I want to talk to you first" my father said and he closed the door then sat in the seat I was sitting in earlier. Until...."

I remembered that my cell phone was still on, so I immediately got nervous, and went to get the cell phone. And my father looked at the screen of my cell phone.

Yoongi:Dad don't look at that" I said to my father and immediately took the cell phone from him. I looked at my father nervously"

Mr.Min:Explain! why is there a girl on your cell phone, who is that?!"My father asked me with a loud voice, I just sighed until my father spoke again" Don't say you have a crush on a girl now! you have a wife! respect your relationship with Jennie.

Yoongi:Dad Jennie is the girl you saw on my cell phone screen, I'm not a cheater to do that thing"I said and I saw my father slowly smile at me with pride in me"

Mr.Min:It's good, once I find out that you hurt Jennie, I will hurt you too. Mrs. and Mr. Kim's daughter is very kind.

Yoongi:Dad, what do you want here in my office?" I asked my father with an annoying face"

Mr.Min:Is there anything wrong if I say visit you here?"My father said to me and I just took a deep breath"

Yoongi:I'm sorry dad, you know I'm stressed right now so I'm not in the mood. But you don't need to visit me here "I told my father and my father just nodded then after few seconds he suddenly spoke"

Mr.Min:I hope nothing goes wrong between you two, and did Jimin tell you? that I ordered him to check on you and Jennie if you two are okay?"My father asked me and I remember what Jimin told me, I couldn't help but chuckled"

Yoongi:Ohh yeah dad, by the way dad I have to work now because-"I was about to speak but suddenly my father spoke"

Mr.Min:Don't go back to your work, look at Jennie at the university, maybe something bad is happening to her. Don't you care about Jennie?

Yoongi:Alright, I'm going to go see her" I said and my father stood up at the same time"

Mr.Min:Take care, I will leave now because I have a date with your mom"My father said to me and I Just nodded to him"

He walked to the door and opened it then he went out and he closed the door before leaving. I put my cell phone in my pocket and took out the car key and unplugged the plugs. Then I left, I took the elevator.

When the elevator got down, the elevator opened, so I went out immediately, I also left the company, then I got into my car and I drove.

*Skip time*/4:40 pm
After I arrived at the university, I immediately got out of my car. I took a deep breath before entering and after a few seconds, I mustered up the courage to go inside. I entered the university and saw that the hallway was almost empty, there is no people or students maybe everyone was in the classroom.