001. 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘

"Your wings already exist you just have to believe and fly"

One larger, colder hand intwined with a much smaller, warmer hand. As both sisters held each other skipping through the park enjoying each moment as if it was their last. Creating memories that will never once be forgotten.

A sunny afternoon the sun beaming down on both girls. Allowing their skin to glow as their hearts filled with joy.

"Together forever?" A smaller weaker voice said

"Together forever!" a powerful voice boomed, reassuring the younger sister

At once both girls let go of each other, only to each stick out a pinky and wrapping it in one another's. Signifying that they would be together forever.

After they promised they skipped throughout the park yet again having each other hand in hand. Until they come to a flower patch. Dandelions, daffodils, daisy's. Both girls abruptly sat down doing the only right thing.

Both girls plucked the daisy's pinching holes in the stem and looping another daisy through it. Weaving their own flower crowns. With their newly made crowns they make their way to the swings.

As the girls merrily made their way to the swings. The youngest sister sat herself on the swing. Gripping the chains beside her making sure her hold was tight and to definitely not to let go.

The oldest pushed her younger sister filling her head with encouragement. Filling her heart with joy. These sisters loved each other more than their hearts could comprehend. They were always together always making sure one another was okay.

Once the girls were finished on the swings they ran, racing each other to a lovely spot on the grass. Both lying next to each other hand on hand. Looking up towards the sky. Pointing out each white fluffy cloud. As the youngest points out what the clouds look like the oldest decides to create a story about whatever she says. Both girls imaginations running wild.

Whilst both girls rambled to each other. A presence joined them on the grass. Silently lying next to them. The girls didn't mind they were both very open minded, sweet young girls.

They both looked at the boy next to them. He had bi-coloured hair. Once side a Snow White colour and the other a falling red.

Both girls smiled at him. The oldest introduced herself "I'm Y/N it's lovely to meet you" the girl greeted the boy

"And I'm Daisy !!" The girl pointed up to her flowery crown "that's an easy way to remember my name"

Both girls were giggling at each other. And waited for the boy to say his name. But he didn't. He stayed quiet. He seemed like the quiet type but was definitely powerful.