Sweet Miya

Larke:

  (The Day Miya Arrived)
         The war is set, I would need to win this fight for the hand of the future Queen of Elía. "Lint, do we miss anything to start this war against the Viréans?" I asked my chief of command to check if we're missing a link to make sure we destroy Erith's kingdom. "I don't see any slips or crack we are good to fight them your highness" he stated. "Good, I just wanted to make sure..." the Dalcæn soldiers came in with a peculiar being, who seemed to be a sleep. "Your Majesty, we apologize for disturbing your meeting with the Línt. We would like to report to you a mysterious being found in the garden of bloom." one of my soldiers swayed her forward as she floats towards me, I'm amazed of the beauty I see. My cold heart felt warmth as I gaze into her beauty. "Your highness your face!" The Línt exclaimed.

I was pink as blossoms of Flöra "This being made me melt the ice in me. Bring her to my chambers let her rest there" I commanded, this being may save me from this cold heart of mine. I had mated with every well known fémã of our kingdom not one survived my cold heart. It's been 180yrs and not one had been my bride. She may be the answer to my curse and the cure to those fémã. "You are all dismissed." I let my Dalcæn soldiers leave the hall as I called for my servants to take care and dress the beauty that is sleeping in my chambers..

I saw her sleep for days. She's so beautiful. "Vélísimå" (Beautiful) I whispered in her ears. Suddenly she moved. I floated back from where she wouldn't notice me. She's even more beautiful now she's awake.

Larke spent another evening with Miya. Not knowing the lady has already been attracted to him.

I never felt warmth in my entire life. I planned to give her a meal that she would surely love. I ordered my servants to cook for this lady. She's not from here she's from the real world, although I wondered how she got here. She's still alive and didn't turn into ice.

"Excuse me? Your highness?" She's awake! "Milady gising ka na?" Trying my best to speak her language. "Iniwan mo ko sa higaan." she pouted like a gíasmé (A kid/toddler) adorable being. "I'm sorry, my dear. I had to prepare you food" she took a step back and looking nervous. I walked closer "Is something wrong?" She looked at me confused "Wala naman, I'm just not used to eating breakfast" she replied. I smiled amused with her response, in my heart she will be filled and taken care of in my kingdom.

  "Your highness we had the full report from the Sífānyas" I gestured for them to leave as I will take care of it after having my meal with my Miya.  I had her background check to know who she is and where she originally came from as no one else can enter Elía with no sort of related blood. I hugged Miya and felt warm again. "I'll be gone for a while, if you need anything my servants will attend to you" I kissed her in the lips. Making her blush once again. "I'll see you in a while my dear."

I head to my Castles underground chambers and spoke to the Sífānyas. "Your highness, finally you're here." Aníya the winter Sífānya, "We bring great news" Kasifâ the nature Sífānya and "The lady is who you've been waiting for" Serí the water Sífānya. Looking at them confused as they swarm around me. "You mean she's the lady in the prophecy?" the Sífānyas laughed. "She is still young your highness" Aníya said, "She has to come of age to be the lady in the prophecy" Kasifâ said. "In the second moonlight (this means months), she must be pure to be in her true form" Serí stated. In my head I couldn't touch or make love with Miya until she reveal her true form.