12.

Niall's P.O.V

"Niall, wake up." A low voice said.

"Hm?" I said groggily. I could barely open my eyes. My head was pounding, my eyes felt glued shut and I could barely comprehend what was going.

"I have to go get Harry, so we can go home love."

"Who are you?" I groaned scratching at my eyes. Everything was so fuzzy.

"You're adorable you know? It's me, Zayn." He chuckled. I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by a face sculpted by a God. His dark brown eyes were like chocolate. I was truly mesmerized by them.

"You have to go?" I asked yawning.

"Yeah, I'll see you later though. I have to take care of Harry." He explained and I felt his warm hand on my face.

"Okay. My head hurts like a bitch still." I sighed closing my eyes again.

"I know, me too. Take some Advil. See you later love yeah?"

"Yeah." I said puckering my lips. We already act like a couple. I felt a soft pair of lips on mine. I would never get use to it. How could I get so lucky?

"Bye babe." He whispered before pecking my nose. I waved blindly and smiled to myself. He was all mine.

Harry's P.O.V

"Let me take care of you baby." Lou whispered in my ear. He was seated on my stomach as we layed in bed. I nodded my head quickly.

"Don't be nervous." He chuckled rubbing his fingers over my face. He stretched, throwing off his thin t-shirt revealing his nice toned and tan body. Biting my lip, I ran my fingers over each defined muscle.

"I want you so bad baby." He said softly rubbing his knuckles on my cheek.

"I love-" his beautiful voice was cut off by someone else calling my name.

"Harry, we have to go." The voice spoke again. Go where? Soon, Louis and everything else began to fade into darkness.

"Harry!" The person yelled and my eyes snapped open to see Zayn leaning over me.

"We have to g-" he stopped short and his eyes widened. I saw where he was looking and my cheeks instantly heated up. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. My boxers had a wet patch on them and an obvious boner.

"I'm so sorry Zayn!" I quickly apologized, tears springing to my eyes.

"It's-"

"I don't know what happened to me! I didn't know what's going on. I drank last night! I did naughty thing last night that I regret. Especially kissing Liam. Is that why this is happening? I'm sorry!" I cried like I was confessing my sins at the alter.

"You drank?! I thought you and Louis and some kind of moment or something! Liam? What exactly happened last night?" He questioned.

"I don't know, I was drunk. All I remember is making out with Liam, drinking and me with Louis." I whispered the last part quietly.

"Why did you makeout with Liam?" He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Cause I was playing truth or dare." I admitted.

"Harry! Didn't I tell you....this is what I mean! I knew it was a bad idea to go." He sighed into his hands.

"I'm so sorry Zayn. I really am." I said wiping away my tears.

"What happened with Louis?" He said like he was afraid of my answer.

"He gave me those hickeys and kissed me all overall like I told you. And then..."