farmers daughter part 1

I walk up to the old wooden porch as I knock on the hard wooden door and step back as you wait for an answer. The door opens and appears is a 15-16 young girl with wavy blonde hair, she is wearing a lacy white set of lingerie I look up and down at her in amazement as I search for my words I say "uh-uh hello my truck broke down a few minutes back is it alright if I use your phone?" She looks at me and says "my daddy is out for a few hours so you can stay here and wait for him to come back and give you a ride into town" I smile as I agree and go inside she leads me into the kitchen as I sit down. She goes into the fridge and grabs some lemonade and pours us both a glass. She sits down as she drinks her lemonade as I start to feel her feet rubbing against my thigh. I look down to see as I look up at her smirking and giggling, I ask her what's she doing and she says "my daddy is very strict and he doesn't let me do naughty stuff can you fulfil my dream while he's gone..?" I look at her shocked as I get up and stay next to her as I touch her cheek "are you sure you dad is gonna be gone for a few hours?" I ask "yes I promise.." as I hear her answer I pick her up off her chair and sit her on the table as I start to kiss her soft lips passionately. I hear her quiet moans as I kiss her and rub her inner thigh. I pick her up as I carry her upstairs to her bedroom, the windows are open and her white sheer curtains blowing around from the wind. I lay her down on her soft bed with white linen sheets as I slowly take her lacy lingerie off her delicate body. I step away as I take my clothes off as she watches biting her lips, when I am fully naked I walk back up to her as I lay over her body kissing her neck before I ask the most important question "are you ready.?" She nods at me looking up at me with her innocent eyes. I spit into my hand as I reach down and rub it on her soft clit I then grab my large cock as I place it infront of her soft entrance. I move forward as my cock goes inside her as i feel her jerk back and moan, I continue to fuck her moving up and down into her virgin pussy, she moans as I moan I continue to fuck her deeper and faster as she grips onto the white sheets now covered in our juices. As I pump harder and faster I hear a gasp from her as she orgasms I go in and out once more as I cum and explode into her gorgeous insides. I collapse onto her soft body as we catch our breath. "Your incredible" I say as I look up at her "that was amazing.." she says as she giggles, I pull out as I sit next to the window I look out to see a truck driving up the long driveway, I look at her as I get up and throw my clothes on and kiss her soft lips as she gets dressed and we rush downstairs as we wait in the kitchen like nothing happened. We wait in our chairs as her father comes in giving her a hug as she explains to him what I need as he shakes my hand and gets ready to take me into town as he walks upstairs I hand the girl a piece of paper with my phone number on it, I give her a kiss on the cheek and whisper "call me when you daddy is out again" as her dad walks down I wave goodbye to the girl as he takes me into town and I get a tow truck to get my truck it gets fixed and I drive home...

The end ౨ৎ