Chapter IV: The Meeting

October 1 2023

Allyson was looking at some papers as she was listening to some nurses talking to each other as she placed the papers back down and fixed her hair

Allyson was looking at some papers as she was listening to some nurses talking to each other as she placed the papers back down and fixed her hair. She drank some coffee and continued looking around until a doctor informed her about a patient who needs bandages for their injured hand.

Nelson nodded and got up as she began making her way towards the office and saw Jack walking through the hallway as she spoke to him.

Allyson: What happened to the patient?

Jack: He was in a fight against those seniors at Haddonfield High. One of them tried to attack him with a bottle but he grabbed the bottle and broke it.

Allyson: I heard a lot of stories about those seniors. They have a bad reputation around the town.

Jack: Your right about that.

Both of them continued speaking to each other until Jack told her that he needed to go as Allyson nodded and both of them went their own ways.

Sometime has passed and Allyson was looking at Alex's injured hand as she removed some of the small glass shards from his hand and said something to him.

Allyson: Looks like Dr. Mathis was busy that he forgot to remove the remaining glass shards from your hand.

Alex: That asshole was on the phone. He didn't even pay attention at all.

Allyson: Language. We don't really allow swearing around here.

Alex: Oh sorry about that.

Allyson: [Smiles] Its alright.

She began cleaning up his hand as Allyson began bandaging his hand while speaking to him.

Allyson: So your new around here?

Alex: Ummm yeah. I just moved here yesterday.

Allyson: Yeah. Jack told me about it. How's the town?

Alex: I never really explore the whole town.

Allyson: Oh I see. Well I'm done now. Be careful using your left hand. It's gonna be sometime for it to recover.