Chapter VII: Presences

October 13 2023

There was a remote residential house located at the outskirts of the town

There was a remote residential house located at the outskirts of the town. Though the house does look calm and peaceful however there's more then what meets the eye. The place was well-guarded with cameras, a fence and electronics.

Hidden across the place were booby traps for protection. Cameras pointed to the winding dirt road that was guarded by a fence.

There were spotlights at the roof to light the lawn in front of the house. Under a closet was a hidden room, comparable to a prepper's bunker. It was filled with previsions and weapons and could be locked from outside. There were also some gas bottles which could be opened from the outside to destroy the house with fire.

The rooms can be locked by fences to ensure that they were empty or if an intruder were ever inside that he could not escape from them.

The owner of the house did all of this modifications in her house because she was afraid. Afraid that the man that tormented her forty five years ago will come back and find her so that he can get his revenge. However the owner wanted to be prepared for her arrival and since then continued to stack up on more weapons and other safety items.

Right now the owner was at her backyard as she had a shotgun in her hands and began firing at the mannequins and soon she was done. She eventually went back inside the house as she locked the back door and placed the shotgun on the table.

 She eventually went back inside the house as she locked the back door and placed the shotgun on the table

Her name is Laurie Strode. She is the mother of Karen and the grandmother of Allyson. She is also the survivor of the Halloween massacre back in 1978.

After surviving the events of Halloween. Laurie's mental health took a turn for the worse and she slowly became a paranoid and fragile mess. Despite this, she was given little to no mental health treatment and simply put back into school a few days following the incident leading her grades to suffer immensely and her future to ultimately be forgotten.

She would also suffer from frequent nightmares about her attacker, causing her to wake up screaming, much to the annoyance of her mother and father, the former of whom opted to kick Laurie out of the house to live with her aunt and uncle.