episode 19✨

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Luna is coming towards the area where shahanaj was waiting for Jungkook in front of the emergency room.. Then she saw three persons are sitting on the chair there.. And notice taehyung is also with them.. Seeing him she crocked her eye brows and take more steps further.. And stood in front of them..

She cleared her throat to gain their attention and she became successful.. Hearing the sound they looked at her with a contemplative face.. Seeing her in front taehyung's heart skipped a beat.. He blinked his eyes for multiple times and checked her facial texture.. Her face is oval in shape with siren eyes which orbs are yellowish.. She has little bit thik eyes brows. And the eye lashes are pretty long as well as thick.. And about her lips , it's heart in shape.. Her skin color is honey tone with glassy texture... Overall we can compare her with a blooming rose...

Taehyung was in his own world while checking her then he heard her saying to Zayna, " sister, did you saw  a girl who's wearing a mauve Abhaya?" While hearing her question Zayna stood up from her seat and spoke, "are you asking about shahanaj?" Luna nodded her head several times then zayna replied, "she went to meet Jungkook.."

Luna blinked her eyes and asked, "hei, how's he?" Zayna smiled a bit and replied, "he's all well." Hearing the good news luna closed her eyes and twisted his lips into thin line and a smile formed on her lips.. She took a deep breath and spoke internally, "sukar alhamdulillah.. ya rab, it'll be less to thank you.. Cause you heard her prayers.. Now please ease their pain or made them each others medicine."

After that she opened her eyes and was about to say something then she saw shahanaj is coming towards them with a smiley face.. Shahanaj walked unto them and said to Luna, "some minutes left.. Did you bring the food?" Luna nodded her head and replied, "your medicine also. And I booked a cabin so that we could take rest there.." When Luna finished her sentence shahanaj nodded her head and looked towards the Jeon family.. She took a step and spoke, "it'll be pleasure if you join with us."

Jimin nodded his head as negative gesture and spoke, "don't trouble yourself.. We'll take ours." Shahanaj Shoke her head and spoke while looking at a random spot, "maybe stubbornness is in yours blood, right??just like him.. But let me inform you that, in front me all of your stubbornness is nothing.. So please be comfortable and join us." After finishing her sentence shahanaj took zayna's hand and signaled luna to come with her..

When the ladies left the brothers and went to the cabin Jimin stood up from the seat and looked at taehyung.. He put his hand over his back and spoke, "let's go tae.." Taehyung also stood up from the seat and took a deep breath.. Henceforth he looked at Jimin and spoke, "she's unbelievable.. Jungkook will be lucky to have her." Jimin smiled a bit and both brothers went unto the cabin.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
shahanaj, Zayna and Jimin entered  the cabin where Jungkook is in. They walked with a soundless step and went unto the bed and stood besides.. Jungkook's eyes was closed but he sensed someone is besides him so he open his eyes and became surprised.. He blinked his eyes for multiple times and spoke in amusement, "don't say it's a dream.. Huh!!" Jimin smiled a bit and replied, "if your thinking that it's a dream then I'll tell you not to wake up.."

Jungkook shoke his head and said, " okay I won't.. But tell me how are you? And what about my fairy?" Hearing him a chuckle left from Zayna's mouth.. Then  she replied, "Alhamdulillah we all are fine. And about your fairy she's much more happier cause she's going to meet her dadda. Unfortunately you're now in hospital." Jungkook laughed a little and spoke, " come on nonna, just let me have delicious food cooked by you then I'll be all well.." Hearing him zayna laughed a bit and shoke her head in disbelief..