Dr Ratio catchup

Nglll i hated him at first but now im slowly kinda simping, im in love with his voice but like Aventurine is still my husband for life 🤭

How he hugs

Kissssss

Song that reminds him of youTrue love by P!nk

True love by P!nk

Top Bottom or switch
Top

If you lost him in a store
He honestly would not care, he would continue on with shopping and then find you after, once he found you he just stood there and put the stuff in the cart and you two continued on with your shopping.
OR
He would just go to the front and wait for you near the check out that way he didn't have to do much work, you would be worried HE left YOU behind.

If you got drunk at the bar:
REMINDER<3: you, march, and stelle went and you got drunk.

"What (Y/N), i'm busy at the moment."
"Well you'll have to unbusy yourself," Ratio's eyes narrowed at the sound of a males voice, "This (Y/N) is hysterically sobbing in my bar and no one can calm them down. Can you come get them?"
Dr Ratio sighed but went to get you, he walked in and the barman stopped him.
"Are you 'Smartas but really dumb'?" Dr Ratio felt himself deadpan but just nodded and snatched you from the bar.
"Why doesn't Dr Ratio love me?" You cried as you started at Ratio, not realizing it was him.
He sighed and ignored you
"Who are you anyway? Anything is better than Ratio's cold attitude towards me all the time."
"You aren't helping the matter, you shouldn't have been out drinking this late, you want alcohol you could have asked me. You are acting like a fool right now."
"Ratio?" Your eyes widened and you quickly grasp onto him, arms around his neck, "I love you so much please don't leave me!!" Ratio rolled his eyes but took you home and laid with you to calm you down.  

3A.M texts
Y/N: I want cuddles
Ratio: I'm busy
Y/N: Was I asking if you were busy or not? No I wasn't. Now get over here.
Ratio: Don't be an idiot i'm not one to be controlled.
Y/N: Bitch I will DRAG YOU, it's either me or you won't have anymore clothes left except the ones you are wearing  right now🙄
Ratio: Are you really threatening me?
Ratio: It's not going to work.
Y/N: Yeah i know, but Aventurine is looking pretty HANDSOME and CUDDLY if you ask me, so I'll just go bother him and steal his clothes
Ratio: I don't care.
5 minutes later
Y/N: Alright i'm heading out to Aventurine's byeeeee.
Ratio: Get back here, I'm in my office 🙄
Y/N: Ok!🥰

I miss you texts
Y/N: Since you're dense and so dry i'm just gonna say it bluntly.
Ratio: I'm not dense idiot.
Y/N: I miss you, soooo come gimmie love.
Ratio: No, I'm busy.
Y/N: Pleaseee you never want to hangout unless I practically beg and go to visit Aventurine.
Ratio: Ok?
Y/N: you must LOVE seeing me suffer
Ratio: I don't know nor do I care at the moment
Y/N: You're gonna regret that.
Ratio gets a message from Aventurine
Aventurine: RATIO
Ratio: No
Aventurine: Stop mistreating Y/N before I take her away okay? She isn't just some random object that you happen to have, she's a person and she needs your attention right now.
Ratio: ...
Read
Message between Ratio and Y/N.
Ratio: I'll be over in 5, take one of my shirts if you want.
Y/N: 🥺🥺