A TRUE LIFE STORY WHEN LIFE JUST GOES DOWN HILL

• Dedicated to Mary Grigorian

Its been 7 years since my grandma passed away leaving my mothers family falling apart. Its been 3 years since my grandfather kicked my aunt out of the house leaving her to live on the streets, leaving my mother to take care of her. Tomorrows thanksgiving and I cant wait because now were going to remend the relationship between my mothers uncle family  and ours. Tomorrow is the big day when everything changes and goes for the better.

“Lily come down and help me cook for tomorrow…”

ok mom be right down, I just cant help but be happy, just imaging us all being a happy family again makes me full of butterflies…..

THE NEXT NIGHT

“Lily they will be here any second now and I need you to get ready..”,

ok mom im going into the shower right now ill be out in five….

After I got out of the shower I was excited to see my aunts there with my little baby cousin all happy and helping my mom with the food; it just brought joy to my heart to see how everything was working out so well…..

Until the door bell rang and my moms uncle entered or house, right at that second everything went so fast it was so hard to keep track of everything. My aunts husband stormed out with my aunts cussing and yelling, saying how we were jerks and sly no life losers, and this all after what we did for them … is this the way they pay us back for all we did for all we went through all those years our strong bond broken with an attempt to make the bond stronger? I was in tears crying not knowing what was happening.... i could believe it i could understand why thwy were doing this to us to all of us....

aunts husband- you tricked us you ass....

mom- what are you talking about we told you they were coming and is this the way you treat us after all we did for you?!?!?!?

aunts husband- wow you did something for us and now your rubbing it in... 

well F**k u you jack a** we dont need you tell me when your ready to apologize i will be waiting...

after that my mother was speach less and ran inside sobbing with my father behind her.

they left us they relly left us and now im stuck in the cold shocked, crying, and not knowing what to do....

hoping they would come back i waited outside for many hours until aparently i was  carried inside because i fell asleep.

but after that i just could not sleep it was impossible to sleep knowing that your own family kicked you out of there lives not wanting to talk to you becuase you did something wrong when in fact we did nothing wrong.

so i desided to open up my computer hopping for an email or im or anything form them saying something

but there was nothing there from them just from.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys im new at this...

i hope you like this

it is a real life story

ant wait to tell you what happens next i will update soon within the week :P