Chapter 6

all of a sudden smak

omg jacks kissing me, asking for entrance to explore my mouth, and i let him feeling nd exploring each other mouths, until i realized what we were doing.... and all of a sudden i pulled away....

lily- jack....

jack- look lily im so sorry i didnt mean to, i got carried away.... im so sorry

lily- its ok lets just forget about it, im going upstairs its getting late and tomorrows my first day 

jack- ok, goodnight, see you tomorrow....

lily- he kissed me.... he kissed me.... i dont know what to think..... is this good or bad, bad or good, my minds a blur; but my thinking was put to a stop when all of a sudden i got a text...

txt: hey skank i heard you have school tomorrow.... have fun i know i will because i have people watching you and your every move.... i will come after you... to get back at your parents.... this is what they do to us.... fine just look out... haha you dont know whats going to happen to you... 

i re-read the message again and again i dont know what to think i just donk know how to process this, i want my mom, i dont care how made i am right now, i just want to sit next to her and cry all of a sudden i couldnt feel my feet and i just fell fell right on the ground

i woke up to see someone running into my room....

jack- omg lily are you ok? what happened lily.... are you there... answer me...please... please....

lily- jack im fine i just... i just...just... just...i dont know what to think jack, im scared for my life jack...

jack- what do you mean your safe here no one knows where you are...

lily- they know, they know i dont know how but they do and there watching me....

i didnt want to tell you guys but she called and said everything and now she txted me....

jack- lily i dont care if shes a girl im gna kill her....

lily- no jack shes still family to me, shes  mad, and i dont know, i shouldnt hav told you, i dont think she really means it, just forget about it... ( i cant believe i just lied bout that, of course she is gna do it, i just cant have him involved....)

jack- you sure

lily- ya, can you help me up

jack- sure, here you go, all better?

lily-yes thank you ill see you in the morning

jack- sure.... be careful.. please...

lily- i will

jack left and i looked back at my phone and just txted back 

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.....

and then i went to sleep but woke up at 5 in the morning to see that i cant sleep anymore....

lily- ughhh this sucks.....

well better get up and take a shower...

an hour later

i got out of the shower to see...