Hypnotic Hell

One day, a fellow student went missing after failing to return home from school. Speculations of a possible kidnapping filled the air, sending a wave of fear throughout the school. When Elizabeth was absent from class, the teacher asked for a volunteer to search for her, and Veronica, feeling a strange pull towards the mysterious girl, raised her hand. As she did, the sense of dread made a quick return.

As Veronica looked all around the school, she pondered if Elizabeth had made her way outside of the school and had hidden inside of the supply closet next to the indoor pool belonging to the school.

Venturing outside, Veronica's heart pounded in her chest as she stumbled upon a dark blood trail leading to the back of the school where the cameras were broken. Following the trail with trembling hands, she turned the corner and gasped in horror. Elizabeth was there, her face buried in the neck of the missing girl, who lay motionless as if in a trance.

A chill ran down Veronica's spine as she witnessed the unimaginable. Elizabeth's eyes, once a deep amber, now blazed with a malevolent red light. The gaping holes in the girl's neck oozed dark, coagulated blood, a sight that etched itself into Veronica's mind. She tried to retreat, but her feet felt rooted to the ground, paralyzed by fear.