Ch. 4- Dodgebrawl

Chris said "Last time on Total Drama Island, the Screaming Gophers kicked butt in the Awake-a-thon when Duncan took a snooze on the can and the Killer Bass took their second loss in a row. Harsh. Heather orchestrated the first Total Drama Island alliance by convincing Lindsay and Beth to join forces with her. Then pocketed Eva's MP3 player and sat back to watch the fireworks. Nicely played, Heather. Nicely played. Even though Eva could've pretty much kicked anyone's butt here, in the end, it was her temper that got her kicked off. She became the second camper to rock the Boat of Losers. Who will break the rules of their new alliance? Will Gwen be able to stay awake until the end of the episode? And who will take the next humiliating walk down the Dock of Shame? Stay tuned for the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet on Total. Drama. Island!"

~Theme Intro~

Chris and I came into the main lodge, Chris saw Duncan trying to keep his eyes open and said to him "Duncan. You look like crap, dude", Duncan turned his head and said to Chris "Stuff it". I asked "What happened to you guys?" Courtney said to me "Harold snored all night", Chris started to laugh and said "Wow. Four nights with no sleep? How much are you hurting, dude?" Duncan got up fast and said "Wanna find out?!" I was standing between Duncan and Chris, I looked at Duncan and said "No, no, it's cool. It's cool", everyone saw Harold heading to the table and the Killer Bass started to laugh, but then Harold asked "Okay, what?!" Geoff pointed at Harold's face and said "Someone messed with your face, dude", Harold is looking at himself with his spoon and said "Hey, sweet 'stache". Then I saw Gwen heading to her table with her team mates, Chris said "Hey-hey, everyone, it's Gwen!" Everyone is clapping and then Lindsey asked "Yay! Why are we clapping?" Gwen said "I'm so tired. I can't feel my face", she hit her head on the table and I mumbled to myself "Poor Gwen".

-Confession Begin-

Courtney said "We are so sucking right now. Okay, yes, Eva was a psycho, but at least she was an athletic psycho!"

-Confession Ended-

Heather turned her head to look at Lindsey and Beth, she said to them "So, let's go over the rules one more time. Number one, I am the captain of this alliance, so I get to make the rules. Number two...?" Lindsey and Beth were thinking about the second rule, then Lindsey said "Breaking the rules can result in getting kicked out of the alliance?" Heather said "Good. Number three, I can borrow any of your stuff without asking, but my stuff is strictly off limits", Lindsey said "I don't know about that last rule" and then Heather said "That's cool. I can change it. I can also find someone else to take to the final three with me. Good. Wanna have some fun? Hey fish heads! Way to kick out your strongest player! Why don't you just give up now?" I walked up to Heather and said "Heather! That is enough!" Heather said to me "Oh, come on. I'm just having a little bit of fun, Lynn" and I said "By teasing the other team that they lost their stronger player", but then Chris grabbed my hand and said to the campers "Okay campers, listen up! Your next challenge begins in ten minutes! And be prepared to bring it!"

Hatchet, Chris and I were waiting for the campers at the glass gym room, Chris went up to me and said "I heard you singing last night" and I said "Oh, you did". Hatchet said "It's not just him, Lynn. The staff and I heard you sing last night as well", before I could say anything the campers came in the glass gym room and Duncan laying down on the benches, he said to his team "Wake me up, and it'll be last thing you do". Tyler looked scared and Courtney turned and said to Harold "This is all your fault, you know! You and your snoring face!" Harold said to Courtney "It's called a medical condition, gosh!" Hatchet blew the whistle and Chris said to them "Today's challenge is the classic game of dodgeball. The first rule of dodgeball is..." but of course Noah had to be a smart ass and said "Do not talk about dodgeball?" Owen started to laugh and I grabbed the ball, Chris said "As I was saying... If you get hit with the ball" and I threw it at Courtney and Courtney said "Oof! Ow!" Chris said "You're out", Courtney said "You can't do that!"