Ch. 3- The Big Sleep

Chris said "Last time on Total Drama Island... Twenty-two campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at a crusty old summer camp. The campers were faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into shark-infested waters. And while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. At the campfire ceremony, it all came down to two campers. Courtney has experience as a C.I.T. in summer camp, but refused to jump. And Ezekiel managed to tick off every female contestant at the camp win his sexist comments about women. In the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island was Ezekiel, proving that homeschooling and reality TV don't really mix. Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight on Total. Drama. Island!"

~Theme intro~

Chris and I were heading our way to their cabins, I put on my ear plugs and Chris was holding the air horn, Leshawna jumped up and hit her head, opened up the window and said "Ow! It's seven in the morning! Do I look like a farmer to you?" I took my ear plugs out and said "Sorry about, Leshawna" and everyone came outside looking very tired, Chris said "Morning! Hope you slept well" and Heather said "Hi, Chris. You look really buff in those shorts". Chris said to Heather "I know and so is Lynn. Okay. I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute", Owen said "Oh, excuse me. I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast" and I said "Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen. Right after you complete your twenty kilometers run around the lake!" Chris chuckled but Eva marched up to us trying to kill us and said "Oh, so you're funny now? You know what I think would be funny?" Courtney said to Eva "Eva! Try to control your temper?" I slowly went up to her and said "You need to calm down, Eva. It's just a challenge" but she grabbed my neck with a good grip and said "You're enjoying this, aren't you?!" Chris said "A little. You have thirty seconds", then Eva shoved me towards Chris and he caught me in his arms, Chris asked me "Are you alright?" I said "Yeah, I'm fine".

-Confession-

Courtney said "Okay, that girl Eva has got to get a handle on her temper. She's only been here one day and she's already thrown her suitcase out a window and broken the lock on one of the bathroom doors"

-Confession Ended-

Chris and I are standing next to the starting line, Chris said "Okay, runners! On your mark, get set, go!" Everyone started to run, I asked "Tyler runs so dull" and Chris said "I agree with you on that one". Chris grabbed my hand and we're heading to his moped, we're driving passing them by and Chris handed me the megaphone, I took it and said to them "Pick it up, people! If you're not back by dinner time, you don't eat!" I handed the megaphone back to Chris and Heather mumbled to herself "Mmm... I hate them so much", we're at the main lodge waiting for everyone to come in after the first challenge and Owen ran into the main lodge carrying Noah and shouted "Clear a table, stat!" Leshawna said after crawling inside the main lodge "Oh... We made it!" I was sitting down on the table and Chris was standing next to me while he was filing his nails, Courtney saw Harold come in and said "What took you so long? We just lost the challenge!" Harold is holding his heart and said "I think I'm having heart palpitations", I rolled my eyes and said "Oh, brother" and then Gwen said "Hey, wait a minute. If they lose, that means we won the challenge!" They were cheering but Chris said to them "Whoa there! Hold your horses, guys. That wasn't the challenge!" Gwen looked confused and said "What did he just say?" I went up to the curtain and said while pulling it off the table "Who's hungry?!" 

-Confession Begin-

Gwen said "After a whole week of brown sludge, I almost cried when I saw that buffet"

Owen said "And then I saw it, the buffet table. It was beautiful. There was turkey and Nanamo bars and baked beans and maple syrup! Ha..." but then he started to choke up and asked "Can I have a minute?"