Prologue

A young boy was trashing through his bed. Hair sticking to his face, sweat forming and dripping down in small drops.
He was having a dream. Or was it more a nightmare? All sorts of things flashed through his mind.
"An elf..."
A blurry image was printed in the boy's mind. A green forest, a tree and a castle were shown. People with pointy ears and long hair were seen. A huge forest was swallowing him. A tall boy appeared, his eyes straight focused on him.
"A siren..."
Water. The sea. Scales. A small looking boy with a fin. A weird looking herb. Sharp eyes.
"A fairy..." Images from clouds and rainbows went through the boy's mind. He saw a blonde boy hugging a unicorn... And the same blond boy with small wings attached to his body. He saw a flower field, with a sunset on the background.
"An angel casted away from heaven..."
He saw all sorts of things. Clouds, white clouds, that turned gray. A big library. Three persons, which he assumed were angels, looking down on him.
"A dragon..."
He was at the Mikita cliffs. He was flying around, when suddenly a net catched him. Hunters. He was falling, waiting for the hit, but suddenly...
"A vampire..."
A big castle looms in his view. Bloody walls with hand markings were seen.
The boy suddenly turned in his sleep. He was sleeping restless and the dream was scaring him.
Sharp teeth, those teeth belonging to a boy who sunk his teeth in him...
"A werewolf..."
A dark forest, big wolves sneaking around in it. Growls. A fight. A buff guy sinking his teeth in his neck as well... Two marks at the sides of his neck. One with two dots and a little blood stream leaking out, the other looking like a dog bite.
"And lastly, you."
Flashes of him with seven other boys. They were laughing, hugging, fighting. Walking through all the kingdoms.
"You must find all the boys. Force them to meet you here. Find a powerful ingredient from every kingdom. And meet me, my grandson. If you fail, their deaths will always follow you…”