Sunday 12th may 2024

Experienced this shit with my shit supporter Fforgetaboutme_234456 😇

At exactly 9:15 pm, I was on instagram texting kathleanna, enjoying the texts 🤣🤣, until my as clenched and my stomach started grumbling (it didn't feel like hunger) so I told this story to kathleanna and rushed to the toliet, I sat down, pants dropped down to my ankles and as unclenched, as soon I unclenched my butt cheeks and airy fart erupts and it stunk like shit like oh my fucking god it stunk so hot but so disgusting, anyways after that tremendous airy fart a shit pushes itself out, I help the shit by pushing myself, and my shit supporter kathleanna also telling me to push, it felt like I was going birth and it was a astronomical moment that took place for me. The first shit plops out, it felt like a long thick shit and I thought I was done but then, a second shit is coming out which was way harder to push out than the first one, my jaw clenched and I was repeating the words kathleanna was telling me "AHHHHH"
"PUSH"
"P"
"U"
"S"
"H"
Those words were enough to make that second little shit come out, it was shaped like a ball and didn't even feel like a proper shit, it was tinier compared to the first one. I then wipe my ass, pull up my pants and go back to the bedroom.

(My ass still hurts from that shit)