"so happy to have you"

*Summer 1899 Godric's Hallow, Bathilda's Bagshot home*

It was lovely and warm day in Godric's Hallow, maybe more warmer than the other ones, maybe not.

The older brother, Albus Dumbledore, just woke up to his friend Bathilda Bagshot yelling at him.

"ALBUS! Wake Up your Sister has been getting worse again!" Bathilda yelled.

"What?" Albus replied lying on the floor next to his best friend Gellert Grindelwald. it was clear that they did not sleep, but more likely were talking about the tale of 3 brothers.

"She has one of her episodes Albus. Aberforth just sended me an owl." Bathilda replied as fast as she could.

"I though Abe had under controll! He told me she will be okey, i will kill him when i get home, only if i won't me late." Albus Muttered under his breath, taking his socks on.

"Ill come with you." Gellert replied.
"Are you crazy? Abe's gonna kill you if he sees you with Ariana." "I just want to help you" "its your fault if you get throwen out of the house before you even step in,"

After the two boys have come to the Dumbledore's resident, the middle sibling Aberforth Dumbledore, or the more less handsome version of Albus has came from the house started running to Albus

"Al WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHY IS THAT GELART IS WITH YOU?"

"Ab please stop yelling and also it is 'Gellert'
Albus gently yelled back.

When the two stopped fighing Albus,Aberforth and Gellert went to the house just to see Ariana in the living room on the floor curled up in ball crying,

"Arian-" Albus did not even finish the sentence. "WHERE IS MOM I WANT MOM." Ari yelled, "I WANT MOM!'

Albus went upstairs to grab sleeping potion so she could calm her dow, after that Aberforth went to her room and layed her on the bed sitting next to her, the two other boys went to the red head's room,

"You know, sometimes i wish i could get rid of her illness." Albus spoke in very cracked voice meanwhile Gellert was looking on the shelf of too many count rewards.

"After we take over the world, she can be free." Gellert reminded him and went to sit next to him rubbing his finger to Albus' palm almost intertwinning their hands... than he stoppex

"Gellert?" Albus looked straighht in Gellert's Heterochromia's eyes.

"Close your eyes, now." Albus did, asking zero questions, his heart was beating so fast snd blushing,Gellert put his other hand on his neck.

'Damn it' Albus though and oppened his eyes pushing his lips to Gellert's, pushibg him intro the bed with Albus in his arms finally... all his troubles went missing, all he could think about was them. After Gellert broke their kiss, Albus's head fell on Gellert' neck.

"So happy to have you,"

The end,