𝐕𝐈 ... 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑠

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 sat at her vanity brushing her long blonde hair as Reba McEntire's Rumor Has It played on a low volume. As she applied her mascara, a gentle knock was heard at the door. "Come in!" the blonde gently called

Sharon smiled as she gently opened the door, her blonde hair swept away from her kind face. "Hi sweetheart." she smiled as she closed the door behind her and took a seat on her daughter's bed.

Scarlett smiled as she placed her mascara in her vanity drawer, then took a seat next to her mother. "Hi mom."

"You know, things have been so crazy since we moved back to the valley, you and I haven't had a chance to talk, especially since you have a new guy in your life. Robby right?" Sharon smiled

Scarlett smiled fondly as the fiddled with the draw strings on her running shorts. "Yeah. Robby Keene. He has the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen, and mom, he's so kind. He's Johnny Lawrence's son."

Sharon gave her daughter a perplexed look. "Johnny Lawrence as in your aunt Ali's ex-boyfriend?"

Scarlett nodded her head yes. "He told me that Johnny's never been there for him and it's just been him and his mother. He works with Mr. LaRusso at the dealership to help his mother make ends meet. He used to scam people, but he wanted to turn his life around. He never worked at Tech Town, he borrowed an employee's shirt after bribing him with a cut of their earnings. He told me he was supposed to scam the first person that came in and get out before the boss got back."

Sharon smiled then replied, "You were the first person to walk though the door and he couldn't do it?" Scarlett nodded her head yes. "Well, my darling Scarlett, sometimes people change for the better when they meet the right person."

Scarlett smiled as she turned to face her mother. "Mama, he called me beautiful. I've never had a boy call me beautiful before, while that meant a lot to me, what meant the world to me was his honesty."

"Sweetheart, the foundation of any relationship, whether platonic, or romantic should always be honesty. Just from everything you've told me about this boy, he seems to like you. Don't worry, I won't tell your father about the scamming. It will put him in a mental hospital." Sharon smiled as she embraced her daughter.

"Thanks mom." Scarlett smiled.

"You're welcome sweetheart." Sharon smiled. "So what are you planning to do today? Are you spending the day with Aisha and Maudie?"

"Well, Robby and I stayed at Mr. LaRusso's late as he was showing us this really cool karate, his mentor, Mr. Miyagi taught him, so he's teaching us balance today." Scarlett smiled as she put her hair in a ponytail