01

"A total twenty-five bodies were found slaughtered near the parfaedia institute, the killer remains unknown

All the bodies of the victims were left at the crime scene, that area was left a disgustingly bloody mess, it is speculated the killer didn't have enough time to clean it up. Nothing new has been reported in the mean time. We'll update everyone in the remaining 24 hours. Stay safe and-"

the radio rambled before being turned off by the prosecutor. He rested his head on his palm as an exhausted sigh escaped his lips.

"This cookie is surely well trained to be able to kill this amount of people in the past 24hours.." He mumbled to himself as his tired amber irises stared into the emptiness of his office.

Before he could get too far in his dialogues, a gentle knock was heard on his door.

"Come in" He granted in permission.

A guard walked in and began to report to the prosecutor. "We found a survivor Mr.Cappuccino, he was on deaths door by the time he got to us and we just barely managed to get the critical information we needed out of him before he passed out. He is now in the hospital."

"Tell me what you know." The brown haired male demanded.

"The victim described the culprit as a female woman around (height) tall with h/c h/l hair and e/ c irises. After a thorough examination of M.E.H residents right now as well as the status, location, and recent activity of all the suspects. We have narrowed it down to one cookie, c/f cookie." The guard handed Cappuccino a photo of you.

"This woman? She's nothing but an ordinary cookie working an average job. Are you sure?" The brown haired male raised in suspicion.

"Yes sir it is in fact her, after all the investigation we've done she leads to the only suspect" The guard confirmed.
"The victim said she didn't even try to hide her face whatsoever, yet she's so confident about killing those twenty-five people and she didn't care if she got caught. There's also another fact, c/f cookie has been missing since the murder.

"Is she insane?!" The prosecutor asked in all seriousness. "If she's so powerful enough to kill without getting caught, she could even get to us and kill everyone in there before we stop her, We cannot let her win."

"As much as I agree with you mr.Cappuccino. We cannot let her interfere in that duel." The guard expressed his concerns.
"Have you found a way to arrest that woman yet?"

"I'll  talk about it with the detective and we'll proceed with a way how to arrest her." The prosecutor surnamed Cappuccino shared.
"Send out warrants for c/f's arrest to put the people of Parfaedia at ease as we have figured out who the killer is."

"Yes sir right away." The guard hurried to the door to spread the news.
                                                                                         ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Ah thank you so much Langue de chat, I've been dying to know what's all the fuss Parfaedia was about. Quite thinking of it, I didn't really understand what's all this 'murder' thing was for" The detective took the newspaper that the lawyer was handing him.

"Honestly I would say I'm quite impressed by all this, killing all twenty-five people and leaving without a single trace that even professional detectives can't find anything, impressive." Langue de chat praised.

"I see Langue de chat my dear friend you're interested by it but I have a little note for you for the future, please don't be praising their actions. As they killed an insane amount of cookies." The detective sighed.

"I see, I'll take note of that." He spoke. "There's also one more thing you need to see before I take my leave, detective" The lawyer hands him another newspaper.

"Hm?A warrant for c/f cookie's arrest? It seems she couldn't hide for too long." He read through the newsletter. "What a shame, things were  just starting to get interesting" the dark blond haired male sighed, leaning back in his chair sipping on his coffee.

"Maybe you should try thinking of a way on how to arrest that criminal." The lawyer male words as standing out of his chair.

"I'll inspect the cameras first, then i'll send over the M.E.H company to the exact place." The detective sighs looking up at the ceiling earning a chuckle from the blonde haired male.

"Good luck with that one detective"

Heyy!! Hope y'all enjoyed this very first chapter

Heyy!! Hope y'all enjoyed this very first chapter. As I now finished all my final exams, i'll have more time to write here!! And also big shoutout to my dad @gor247 who found my wattpad account☠️🙏🙏

Stay tuned for the next chapters that are coming very very soon!!