Grrr

MacKenzie- Hey I am like so popular.

Nikki- Why are you even SAYING anything MacKenzie!? I don't have time to deal with your raspy voice nonsense. I have to write "SQUEEE" all day in my dorkalicious diary!

MacKenzie- Diary? I thought you LOST your diary!

Nikki- Well, I got it back.

MacKenzie- So THAT'S why it's missing.

Nikki- Yeah. Also, you have the IQ of a tabletop.

MacKenzie- Well, jokes on you, Nikki, because tabletops are actually quite intelligent! So, I'm just gonna take that as a compliment.

Nikki- Tabletops can't even have an IQ because they don't have a mind.

MacKenzie- Actually, I injected a brain into a tabletop once. It was nice. So, you don't know what you're talking about, Nikki.

Nikki- I don't know why, but I suddenly feel like changing the subject now. Anyway, your refrigerator is running, MacKenzie. I think you've better go catch it!

MacKenzie- And how exactly do you know that my refrigerator is running, Nikki? You should never make assumptions about refrigerators.

Nikki- Well it's none of your business, really. But if you may know, Zoey dared me to steal your refrigerator from your house on New Years Eve, and that's when I found out that your refrigerator is running.

MacKenzie- Oh, so that's why the alarms went off. Well, instead of getting you arrested like a normal person would do, I'm gonna blame the crime on one of your friends, because why not?

Nikki- MacKenzie, why are you bringing my friends into this? It's not fair. Oh- I shouldn't have said tha---

MacKenzie- Well, you know what FAIR sounds like? NOT! MY! PROBLEM!

Nikki- I knew you were going to say that.

MacKenzie- And how exactly did you know I was going to say that, Nikki?

Nikki- Well, it's none of your business, really. But if you must know, I am psychic and have ESP.

MacKenzie- Alright Nikki. *RING* That's the bell! Also, what does the J stand for in your name, Nicole J. Maxwell? 

Nikki- It stands for Juvenile. It's not like I'm actually juvenile or anything, though. It's just my middle name! 

MacKenzie- Okay, and what if I said that MY middle name is Pathological Liar? Do you agree that I'm not a pathological liar?

Nikki- Well, no, but it's different with you. Anyway, we're missing class so BYEEEEE!!!