dear secretary

One Monday morning, I was in my office as secretary to San Francisco's biggest executive, Amber Liu. She loved my job, since she had a crush on my boss since I got promoted. She was so kind to me.

She knew what time he came in, left, had meetings and even some dates with some girls... It's been a while since any woman, who left work, went into her office. She gave me a glimmer of hope, maybe going out to eat or discussing some dates.

The doorman noticed that Amber was on her way to her office and she didn't look happy. As soon as I heard the elevator open at the end of the halls, I stood up from the chair, my folder, fixing my hair and skirt, hoping that this time she would notice me.

--- "Y/N to my office" ---, everyone's gazes were fixed on how she entered the room dying of nerves. I take a pen from my desk and walk in without further ado.

She began to dictate to me meeting after meeting, she was writing down everything as fast as she could, at the end of that storm of chores, she asked me to stay, she wrote something on a piece of paper and when she gave it to me she winked at me. As soon as I left that place, I took the piece of paper.

 "Acquerello Restaurant. 20:00. Come formal ;)

XOXO, Amber"

I jumped with excitement, he had asked me out!!! I made a fool of myself in front of everyone by jumping and making little screams. What would I wear?