The Inconsequential Sacrifice

🥃 Who's Afraid of Little Old Me
by Taylor Swift

§

"What the hell are you talking about? You are confusing me, moth. Why did you call me here? What does my girlfriend has to do with that piece of shit and your roommate?"

"Your girlfriend," my voice came out more bitter and venomous than I intended and his eyes darkened, "and the piece of shit of my boyfriend, are cheating on us with each other and with Mary, my roommate, who hates my guts because of your bloody influence, just like everyone else," I yelled, and more than a group of people turned to look at us. "So, I'm being considerate here with you, which you're not even worthy off, and letting you know before anyone else," then I pressed a key and turned the lives on.

His tanned skin turned pale and he halted, "Loren wouldn't."

"Oh? No?" I shoved the screen of my computer on his face, my arms up and shaking with anger. "Then what is this? Tell me, what the fuck is this? Because I'm about to go in there and beat her and Mary so much that they will be left between life and fucking death."

"Hah," he scowled, "you won't beat him?"

"I'm taking you with me to do that, because your thot girlfriend cheated on you with him and Mary, while he cheated on me with them both, but as you can't beat up a girl, I'll break Mary for us both, more for me than for you, to make it fucking clear!" I hissed, turning my computer back to me, closing it and throwing it on my backpack again, since the stage has already been laid out.

"She... she wouldn't. She loves me, and,"

"Well, that dipshit also said he loved me," I mocked. "Seems like we've both been fooled by our partners, ain't that hilarious? Hah, I got with that piece of shit to piss you off and now look at how audacious he's gotten," I hissed, back to striding towards my dorm.

But he grabbed my arm again, "What?"

"What, what?" I yelled, angry out of my mind.

"You've been with him to piss me off? Are you fucking serious right fucking now, Bianca?" Well, he never called me that, so I guess he's mad. "Have you lost it?"

"Yes, I've lost it, I've lost a lot of things and my insanity is included on the list. So, what? You've been a pest in my life ever since I moved to that bloody boarding school when I was fucking 9 years old," I spit, glaring at him, my anger taking control of me. "He hit on me, I wanted to hurt you, so, I used your best friend. Or did you really think I would ever fall for a piece of shit who used to bully the hell out of me, just because he began to give me eyes after I grow up to become hot?"

"So you gave your virginity to him, just to piss me off?"

His words threw me off, "I didn't."

"Then why did you?" He hissed, eyes darkening.

I pushed him away, "I didn't give it to him," I hissed back, taking aback with this turn in the middle of a bloody fight, feeling something revolt my stomach annoyingly. "I never fucked Garrett, you bastard, I don't even like him. Why the hell would I do that?"

He halted, "What? But he said,"

"Believe whatever the hell you want, I couldn't care less. I'm still a virgin, and I already know who I'll lose it with, and it's definitely not that fucking bastard. I've just been playing him, we did preliminaries, it was how I held him to make you angrier for a longer time," I mocked. "He isn't worthy of me, which is why I'm feeling murderous with the fact that this fucking piece of shit cheated on me. Now, stop halting," I snapped at him. "If you don't want to come, you're useless to me, so get out of my fucking sight."