Vengeance is My Middle Name

🥃 La La La
by Faouzia

§

Ever since I met Dante, he's been best friends with Garrett Lawrence, who's 2 years younger than him and 3 years older than me, also of Old Money, the only child and heir of Charlie's best friend, Jason Lawrence, who's my mother's age, so, 18 years older than me, a lot younger than him, who he had with his wife, Harriet Truman Lawrence who's 8 years older than him, who he had when he was 15 and she was 23. You can take your own conclusions.

Jason became the patriarch of his family when he was 22, after graduating in Business at Harvard, when his parents died in a cruise wreck and left all their Empire for him. And he's a hot guy, I've met him in all of the events Charlie and mother had, and he is definitely smoking hot, he's tanned and with curly light brown hair and dark green eyes, around 192 cm tall, and he's build attractively by the gym and martial arts. In fact, I've also met him in my competitions of Taekwondo that went on until I turned 18, a year ago, until I got my black belt, because he is a black belt in it.

And he began to look at me differently and with interest ever since I turned 15 and began to show a very different body thanks to puberty, as I thankfully took after my father's bloodline in this and grew to have eye-catching round tits, wider hips, a round ass big enough for my body, a very tiny waist and a perfect hourglass shape. Nobody can call me ugly at all. I allowed my wavy raven black hair that I always had on my shoulders, to grow to my hips and I never had acne, so my skin is perfect. I just know my mother and her parents hate me even more for not taking after her wider waist, small hips, tits and ass, taller body.

Which would suit a model wannabe.

Given how much they hate me, they must loathe that I took my father's genes, because his mother and his sister are know for their amazingly gorgeous and sexy bodies, and I got that. Though I did get the slander bow legs from my mother, but I'm white and have thicker and more toned legs than her, which I got from his side. Even then, I still got the east-Asian breathtaking gorgeous face, but with hints of non-Asians, I look Asian but a bit less than she does, and I have really long and curvy lashes.

So, they thought I would look ugly, but they all hate it that I didn't. Mother is 177m, so, she's tall, but I'm 167m, I'm theoretically more attractive than her, but I fool everyone by using shoes that give more height, so, everyone believes I'm at least 170cm tall. Some of my maternal family's friends even tried to scout me for modeling, when they weren't around, trying to be sneaky, going as far as to even inviting me to model for lingerie brands, but I refused.

That was a self-complementing request, for sure, but I've always laid with the numbers, that's what I always wanted to work with, something related to numbers, rationality, and precise things, as well as computation. Which is why, when I graduated as the top student in the boarding school at 14 years old, even though I got accepted in all Ivy Leagues and in the top universities of America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania, to their annoyance, I picked MIT instead.

What shocked me the most was that my father, who I never even met, as soon as he heard about my academical achievement, even though everyone knows I have a high level of ADHD and dyslexia, he was considerate enough to send me a huge red roses bouquet of flowers with a handwritten note that said:

"Congratulations on your academical achievement, Bianca, I may have been absent your entire life, and this may not mean much to you, as I've only offered aid financially, but I want you to know that this makes me profoundly proud. I am proud to know my child is so phenomenally intelligent, you own my surname with pride. I wish you the brightest of the futures as a Software Engineer, and an amazing grad in MIT in 4 years from now. Even if it's selfish of me, I hope you've had a good life. You don't need to answer me, just accept my flowers, you deserved it, so own it, daughter.
─ Maximilian Todd-Forrest"